+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Connor Roberts

Connor Roberts

We all know how vulnerable Swansea are at the moment and how basically the owners will take £50 For just about anything or anyone!

I reckon we should chuck in a £2 million bid in January and see what happens

Re: Connor Roberts

Quote Originally Posted by thehumblegringo View Post
    We all know how vulnerable Swansea are at the moment and how basically the owners will take £50 For just about anything or anyone!

I reckon we should chuck in a £2 million bid in January and see what happens
    Good shout that .

Would love to see him switch to City ...... but can't see the Jacks owners letting him go - can you imagine the MASS RIOTS down at the Swansea council estate stadium

I got to be honest I didn’t know him but I think hunters time might be up if he keeeps playing like that

I'd certainly take him but think he's a Swansea fan, isn't he? Surely their owners don't hate their fans enough to sell him to us?!

Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    I got to be honest I didn’t know him but I think hunters time might be up if he keeeps playing like that
    I've watched him a lot this season and he's decent mate. The boy Rodon has a big future too.

I've watched him a lot this season and he's decent mate. The boy Rodon has a big future too.
    Rodon is a Jack through and through sadly. He's a good player though, the benefit to the Jacks' owners being tight has been these two have to play.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    Rodon is a Jack through and through sadly. He's a good player though, the benefit to the Jacks' owners being tight has been these two have to play.
    So is Roberts to be fair but money talks and so does ambition. At the moment Swansea seem to given up on any return to the premier league in the near future so there is a window of opportunity.

So is Roberts to be fair but money talks and so does ambition. At the moment Swansea seem to given up on any return to the premier league in the near future so there is a window of opportunity.
    True, and he was very good last night. Players will, and have, crossed the divide but I think we'd need to establish ourselves before someone like him made the move. Having said that, if Reid can leave Bristol City for us, so can Roberts.

Warnock would have a heart attack if his right back pops up on the edge of the box hitting half volleys!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Warnock would have a heart attack if his right back pops up on the edge of the box hitting half volleys!!!!
    Fair point !

It does infuriate me seeing Manga play right back though. We’ve had since January to sort out a right back.

Quote Originally Posted by SABlue View Post
    Would love to see him switch to City ...... but can't see the Jacks owners letting him go - can you imagine the MASS RIOTS down at the Swansea council estate stadium
    It’s falling down anyway....

Did the trust just start legal proceedings against the hedge fund? I’m sure I read this somewhere? It’s going to meltdown big time over there at long last. We can pick any players up on the cheap next May when they’ve gone down another league.

Quote Originally Posted by SABlue View Post
    The Yanks will be run out of town like Huw Jenkins was. Oh wait

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    We need attack minded full-backs, they are a big part of the modern game. We are too predictable when we only have wingers getting forward.

On one hand, their owners said that in an interview recently but, on the other hand, they have started the new season very well and we showed that you can aim for promotion via the play-offs and just keep going.

The jacks also beat us in a behind closed doors game yesterday which I don't think has got a mention on here;-

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/...rdiff-15123999

If the City team was made up of those who performed so badly against Norwich then they did well to keep the score down to two - maybe it's for the best that City didn't release details of the team.