Thread: Tonight’s football fix - Wales U21

Tonight’s football fix - Wales U21

Vs Liechtenstein 18.00
    BBC red button or online

Re: Tonight’s football fix - Wales U21

1-0 Wales 4 mins

2-0 17 mins
    George Thomas with two, a real poacher it looks.
    Matondo looks really sharp with a lot of quality it seems.

Would have some team if about 8 weren't with the first team I reckon could be competiive with some of the best in the world

2-1 FT A bit disappointing really considering we should’ve been 4/5 up half time

Quote Originally Posted by The Bob Banker Spanker View Post
    2-1 FT A bit disappointing really considering we should’ve been 4/5 up half time
    Watched a bit either side of the break, Wales were well on top but just seemed to try to do too much. An extra pass, an extra touch or sometimes a flick where it wasn't needed.

Matondo is supposed to be a hot prospect, but I think all the best players have been moved up already. It's hard to believe if Ampadu had played in this game last night, he would have been the youngest Welsh player on the pitch!

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Matondo is supposed to be a hot prospect, but I think all the best players have been moved up already. It's hard to believe if Ampadu had played in this game last night, he would have been the youngest Welsh player on the pitch!
    Thought Matondo was poor on Friday in a pretty dismal all round display by the Under 21s. Mark Harris went off with what looked like concussion and Cameron Coxe did as well as anyone I'd say, but Liechtenstein could have got a draw right at the end of the game when they hit the woodwork - maybe Wales lost intensity after their two early goals and once you do that, it's almost impossible to regain it?

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Thought Matondo was poor on Friday in a pretty dismal all round display by the Under 21s. Mark Harris went off with what looked like concussion and Cameron Coxe did as well as anyone I'd say, but Liechtenstein could have got a draw right at the end of the game when they hit the woodwork - maybe Wales lost intensity after their two early goals and once you do that, it's almost impossible to regain it?
    They looked a bit flat, they had a more team spirit before.