+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Wales', flight delayed !!!! Not the best of starts, + would you get on::----------------------

Wales', flight delayed !!!! Not the best of starts, + would you get on::----------------------

Would you get on a plane that just had "technical problems" ??????

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/45459073

Re: Wales', flight delayed !!!! Not the best of starts, + would you get on::----------------------

I reckon the players should parachute in commando style, 5 minutes before kick-off in full kit.

Re: Wales', flight delayed !!!! Not the best of starts, + would you get on::----------------------

I think unknown to us many of has suffered from techinical repair issues after aircraft flights .

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I reckon the players should parachute in COMMANDO style, 5 minutes before kick-off in FULL KIT.

Shirley this is a contradiction in terms

Lots of planes have technical problems before takeoff, most are unknown to passengers. Planes also fly with a number of technical problems to be resolved later. It all depends on what the technical problem is.

It's better you board the plane with technical problems resolved than ten minutes into the flight.

Probably the safest plane on the runway.

Could it just be that it was labelled "technical problems" when in fact, due to the value of those on board, belt and braces checks are carried out?

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I reckon the players should parachute in commando style, 5 minutes before kick-off in full kit.
    With no underpants on?