It's all been quite complicated for people to fully understand due to so many possible permutation.

However so far think it's been a really good idea. I've actually enjoyed this national team break where I am usually just wanting league football to start.

The games certainly look competitive which is an improvement also it's good teams are competing against those of similar quality.

I like the fact groups are small and that all 3 teams are going to be in different leagues next time.

Obviously the lure of qualification for the euros is certainly the carrot. I do wonder what will happen with the next one where there is no spot for anything and actually wouldn't be surprised if some teams tried to get relegated to get an easier option to the following euros.

I think if you are in league 2 you are probably going to go into the play offs one way or another apart from a couple.

I see they are considering adapting it for world cup places however that probably wouldn't be until the numbers get increased.

Also are there any countries which aren't recognised by fifa but are by UEFA I know Gibraltar were but aren't now which could be an issue