+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Spurs away tickets - when are they on sale?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Spurs away tickets - when are they on sale?

Does any one know when the tickets for Spurs away go on sale?

Re: Spurs away tickets - when are they on sale?

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Dandruff View Post
    Does any one know when the tickets for Spurs away go on sale?
    Looks like it will be Monday, 10.00 am ish at this rate.

Nothing about Spurs tickets in the Bluebirds email just received😐. Might not be Monday then.

Quote Originally Posted by IanD View Post
    Nothing about Spurs tickets in the Bluebirds email just received😐. Might not be Monday then.
    3 weeks away and still no news. Do you think the venue might be in question?

New stadium looks finished to me https://www.football.london/tottenha...today-15141967

They’ve been lying electricians £400 a day to get it done

Quote Originally Posted by EastbourneBlue View Post

New stadium looks finished to me https://www.football.london/tottenha...today-15141967

There is still not glass been put in yet in some of those photos easily another couple of months work yet

Quote Originally Posted by EastbourneBlue View Post

The stadium has to be finished and tested out with two ramp up matches in order to get H and S certification. Only then can you go for a full house. The article says Spurs are looking at Chelsea at home, late November, as their first competitive match. So, whilst it might look nearly finished, there's all the electrical, software and safety systems (fire for eg) that need checking out plus staff training, stewards, policing procedures etc that go on behind the scenes before the stadium is "finished".
    Meanwhile, I've booked my train tickets. Easy trip from Stourbridge direct to Wembley.

Wheel thieves and Toffee Eaters, almost sold out, not a lot of interest in the Divers.

Great chance for those not on the away ticket ladder, to get a ticket under their own name.