+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Does Aron go in against Chelsea

Does Aron go in against Chelsea

As a natural holding player do we put him v Chelsea, does that mean Ralls is rested , nice dilemma to have , not an easy one for Warnock , as Aron needs game time , its an away game that may need a safety first,to nibble out a draw, or late single goal win ?

Re: Does Aron go in against Chelsea

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    As a natural holding player do we put him v Chelsea, does that mean Ralls is rested , nice dilemma to have , not an easy one for Warnock , as Aron needs game time , its an away game that may need a safety first,to nibble out a draw, or late single goal win ?
    Ralls, Arter, Cammassa have started nicely as a trio so would like to see these three well-rested and not suspended play against Burnley. Gunner in to support that?

I dont think Gunner is a natural holding midfielder. Also theres zero chance of Ralls being replaced. 1 or both of Arter and Ralls missing and we are in trouble.

He may replace Camarasa but i really hope he doesnt.

Ive always thought Gunner is better further forward.

Our best 11 he doesnt get a place in my opinion. Warnock may think different. But it wont be at the expense of Ralls.

Quote Originally Posted by surge View Post
    Ralls, Arter, Cammassa have started nicely as a trio so would like to see these three well-rested and not suspended play against Burnley. Gunner in to support that?
    Ame team as started Arsenal. Only change Murphy in for Hoilett. We may need his extra pace with the few break away chances we may have

I think we may need all 10 outfield players in midfield against Mateo Kovacic, N’Golo Kante and Jorginho

I think our first priority should be to pick players who can actually pass to a team mate, as hard as he tries he can't do that.

Win? Dream on bro. Scraping a draw has got to be best case. Worst case a leathering. My head says 2 or 3 nil to them.

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Wright View Post
    Win? Dream on bro. Scraping a draw has got to be best case. Worst case a leathering. My head says 2 or 3 nil to them.
    You do get some funny results after the international breaks ,I should imagine Chelsea may have had a lot of payers skipping around the globe ,one nil the City.

No.

It's a no from me as well.

God no. Please not at the Bridge.

Quote Originally Posted by The Charterhouse of Parma View Post
    God no. Please not at the Bridge.
    This

You do get some funny results after the international breaks ,I should imagine Chelsea may have had a lot of payers skipping around the globe ,one nil the City.
    Etheridge Hoilett and Manga have been swanning off halfway round the world. Hope they get back in time.
    Hopefully Hazard got a knock with Belgium.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Gillis View Post
    I think our first priority should be to pick players who can actually pass to a team mate, as hard as he tries he can't do that.
    There have been times recently when we would have had to field a five a side team if that was the criteria for selection.

Gunnar on the bench for me - all three of the midfielders we have had starting lately have been doing alright and none of them will have played for almost a fortnight.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    There have been times recently when we would have had to field a five a side team if that was the criteria for selection.

Gunnar on the bench for me - all three of the midfielders we have had starting lately have been doing alright and none of them will have played for almost a fortnight.
    Think we need a mobile front 3 in Ward, Murphy ,Reid.

Where's Jimmy, with his POINTING aspect of Aron ?????