Click here for Cardiff City personalised gift shop
Results 1 to 16 of 16

Thread: Does Aron go in against Chelsea

  1. #1

    Does Aron go in against Chelsea

    As a natural holding player do we put him v Chelsea, does that mean Ralls is rested , nice dilemma to have , not an easy one for Warnock , as Aron needs game time , its an away game that may need a safety first,to nibble out a draw, or late single goal win ?

  2. #2

    Re: Does Aron go in against Chelsea

    Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    As a natural holding player do we put him v Chelsea, does that mean Ralls is rested , nice dilemma to have , not an easy one for Warnock , as Aron needs game time , its an away game that may need a safety first,to nibble out a draw, or late single goal win ?
    Ralls, Arter, Cammassa have started nicely as a trio so would like to see these three well-rested and not suspended play against Burnley. Gunner in to support that?

  3. #3

    Re: Does Aron go in against Chelsea

    I dont think Gunner is a natural holding midfielder. Also theres zero chance of Ralls being replaced. 1 or both of Arter and Ralls missing and we are in trouble.

    He may replace Camarasa but i really hope he doesnt.

    Ive always thought Gunner is better further forward.

    Our best 11 he doesnt get a place in my opinion. Warnock may think different. But it wont be at the expense of Ralls.

  4. #4

    Re: Does Aron go in against Chelsea

    Quote Originally Posted by surge View Post
    Ralls, Arter, Cammassa have started nicely as a trio so would like to see these three well-rested and not suspended play against Burnley. Gunner in to support that?
    Ame team as started Arsenal. Only change Murphy in for Hoilett. We may need his extra pace with the few break away chances we may have

  5. #5

    Re: Does Aron go in against Chelsea

    I think we may need all 10 outfield players in midfield against Mateo Kovacic, N’Golo Kante and Jorginho

  6. #6

    Re: Does Aron go in against Chelsea

    I think our first priority should be to pick players who can actually pass to a team mate, as hard as he tries he can't do that.

  7. #7

    Re: Does Aron go in against Chelsea

    Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    As a natural holding player do we put him v Chelsea, does that mean Ralls is rested , nice dilemma to have , not an easy one for Warnock , as Aron needs game time , its an away game that may need a safety first,to nibble out a draw, or late single goal win ?
    Win? Dream on bro. Scraping a draw has got to be best case. Worst case a leathering. My head says 2 or 3 nil to them.

  8. #8

    Re: Does Aron go in against Chelsea

    Quote Originally Posted by Divine Wright View Post
    Win? Dream on bro. Scraping a draw has got to be best case. Worst case a leathering. My head says 2 or 3 nil to them.
    You do get some funny results after the international breaks ,I should imagine Chelsea may have had a lot of payers skipping around the globe ,one nil the City.

  9. #9

    Re: Does Aron go in against Chelsea

    No.

  10. #10

    Re: Does Aron go in against Chelsea

    It's a no from me as well.

  11. #11

    Re: Does Aron go in against Chelsea

    God no. Please not at the Bridge.

  12. #12

    Re: Does Aron go in against Chelsea

    Quote Originally Posted by The Charterhouse of Parma View Post
    God no. Please not at the Bridge.
    This

  13. #13

    Re: Does Aron go in against Chelsea

    Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    You do get some funny results after the international breaks ,I should imagine Chelsea may have had a lot of payers skipping around the globe ,one nil the City.
    Etheridge Hoilett and Manga have been swanning off halfway round the world. Hope they get back in time.
    Hopefully Hazard got a knock with Belgium.

  14. #14

    Re: Does Aron go in against Chelsea

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Gillis View Post
    I think our first priority should be to pick players who can actually pass to a team mate, as hard as he tries he can't do that.
    There have been times recently when we would have had to field a five a side team if that was the criteria for selection.

    Gunnar on the bench for me - all three of the midfielders we have had starting lately have been doing alright and none of them will have played for almost a fortnight.

  15. #15

    Re: Does Aron go in against Chelsea

    Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    There have been times recently when we would have had to field a five a side team if that was the criteria for selection.

    Gunnar on the bench for me - all three of the midfielders we have had starting lately have been doing alright and none of them will have played for almost a fortnight.
    Think we need a mobile front 3 in Ward, Murphy ,Reid.

  16. #16

    Re: Does Aron go in against Chelsea

    Where's Jimmy, with his POINTING aspect of Aron ?????

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •