+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Spurs at Wembley

Spurs at Wembley

I am assuming this wont be a sell out as they are not selling out Wembley. How would I get 5 tickets - 2 adults , 3 15 year olds, I would want to be in the Cardiff end. Do I have to join a database? if so how can I do that or can I just wait till they go on general sale? Would I get them from Wembley or Cardiff?

Re: Spurs at Wembley

There'll be plenty floating round in the pubs, mate

cheers - I thought that - if it was just me and a mate fine but I would rather secure them before because of my 15 year old and his two mates that are being dragged up

Quote Originally Posted by bernardobrien06 View Post
    cheers - I thought that - if it was just me and a mate fine but I would rather secure them before because of my 15 year old and his two mates that are being dragged up
    I would imagine season ticket holders will have no trouble getting tickets for this one.

Quote Originally Posted by JumpersforGoalposts View Post
    I would imagine season ticket holders will have no trouble getting tickets for this one.
    As far as I know we'll only get a 3,000 allocation.

Quote Originally Posted by Loramski View Post
    As far as I know we'll only get a 3,000 allocation.
    Same as Chelsea then.

Same as Chelsea then.
    Yes, but the OP is looking for tickets for non season ticket holders I think and seemed to be under the impression they'd be on general sale because Wembley doesn't sell out.

Yes, but the OP is looking for tickets for non season ticket holders I think and seemed to be under the impression they'd be on general sale because Wembley doesn't sell out.
    Season tickets are still available.

Even if he bought 5 season tickets, would that guarantee tickets for the Spurs game if they didn't go to any away games last season?

Even if he bought 5 season tickets, would that guarantee tickets for the Spurs game if they didn't go to any away games last season?
    It would have got him tickets for Chelsea, I don't see Spurs being any different.

Quote Originally Posted by bernardobrien06 View Post
    I am assuming this wont be a sell out as they are not selling out Wembley. How would I get 5 tickets - 2 adults , 3 15 year olds, I would want to be in the Cardiff end. Do I have to join a database? if so how can I do that or can I just wait till they go on general sale? Would I get them from Wembley or Cardiff?
    Save your cash, Wembley is not a good experience

I have a feeling Spurs will be easy to get tickets. Loads of regular travellers I know saying they're not going as it's at Wembley.

SuperBluebirds91

When are the tickets going on sale for this? It’s nearly only 3 weeks away! Dont quote me on this but I’m just guessing (but maybe wrong) there will be an Initial criteria of approx 3 or 4 aways for ST holders and members from last season. I’d expect this first lot to sell about 2000 tickets then the remainder to go for ST holders and members without any other criteria. You won’t get tickets unless you have membership, flex5 plus it ST in any case.

That’s just my prediction on it anyways.

I think demand will be less than Chelsea.

Best thing for the op to do is get memberships if he’s not a season ticket holder.

He’s got some sort of chance then

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Monk View Post
    I have a feeling Spurs will be easy to get tickets. Loads of regular travellers I know saying they're not going as it's at Wembley.
    This, ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^, as said in another thread, not a lot of interest at all.

He isn’t asking about season tickets though.....

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Dandruff View Post
    He isn’t asking about season tickets though.....
    It was his 'helpful' suggestion when I pointed out that the guy didn't have a season ticket and wanted to know how to get tickets for Wembley as he assumed they'd be available on general sale. VC telling him there'd be plenty floating around in the pubs wasn't too constructive either, hardly surprising the OP hasn't come back since. If he does then someone will probably ask him if he's still got his Hull stubs. Shame he didn't have a problem with his washing machine, they'd be queuing up to help him.

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Monk View Post
    Imagine reading that 15/20 years ago.

We have a premier league game against a top 6 side at Wembley in October- and nobody wants to go because it’s only at Wembley. Funny how things work out sometimes isn’t it?

20 years ago drawing Oldham or reading in the cup was a big deal.

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    This

Possible 6 pointer ,relegation struggle game , the way Spurs are going.

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    Wembley is an absolute shithole. There are far better aways for your lads.