+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Labour's Rosie Duffield Sad Reading

Labour's Rosie Duffield Sad Reading

Very sad reading , she is a decent MP and did so well to grab that seat ,which is not a traditional Labour one .

Labour need more like her not less.

Labour's Rosie Duffield considering future as MP after local party row

https://www.theguardian.com/politics...y_to_clipboard

Re: Labour's Rosie Duffield Sad Reading

Corbyn squashed this after saying he wouldn't interfere. Doesn't this add a bit of perspective to the 'mandatory deselections by labour HQ' story being pushed by Chukka and others?

[QUOTE=Eric Cartman;4915096]Corbyn squashed this after saying he wouldn't interfere. Doesn't this add a bit of perspective to the 'mandatory deselections by labour HQ' story being pushed by Chukka and others?[/QUOTE

Good old jeremy eh!!!!!!!

[QUOTE=Elwood Blues;4915112]
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    Corbyn squashed this after saying he wouldn't interfere. Doesn't this add a bit of perspective to the 'mandatory deselections by labour HQ' story being pushed by Chukka and others?[/QUOTE

If you say so.

[QUOTE=Elwood Blues;4915112]
    Corbyn squashed this after saying he wouldn't interfere. Doesn't this add a bit of perspective to the 'mandatory deselections by labour HQ' story being pushed by Chukka and others?[/QUOTE

Yeah let's not interfere In the matters of the party I'm leading , however wrong they are , he's just not getting that leadership thingy , or he's being lead ?

[QUOTE=life on mars;4915132]
    Quote Originally Posted by Elwood Blues View Post
    Yeah let's not interfere In the matters of the party I'm leading , however wrong they are , he's just not getting that leadership thingy , or he's being lead ?
    Even when he does what you want him to do he is the story. It's not him being led...

[QUOTE=Eric Cartman;4915135]
    Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post

Even when he does what you want him to do he is the story. It's not him being led...
    I just wonder why he wouldn't support her publicly only privately.

After all she says he is a very nice man (that's a matter of opinion!)

[QUOTE=Elwood Blues;4915137]

Well it's the culling season ,I'm sure we will get the Putin style defence replies ,what cull ,what deselection, what anti semitsim, I'm sure it's right wing media driven , all very similar to Putin type defensive strategies.

Well it's the culling season ,I'm sure we will get the Putin style defence replies ,what cull ,what deselection, what anti semitsim, I'm sure it's right wing media driven , all very similar to Putin type defensive strategies.
    Wow you read between the lines again and guessed what was coming.

So given you have had time to prepare, what cull and what deselections?

Quote Originally Posted by Elwood Blues View Post

Because he wants to keep up appearances, he has made a big song and dance about giving power to the grassroots/local parties and publicly standing against their democratic choice wouldnt fit in with that rhetoric.

Wow you read between the lines again and guessed what was coming.

So given you have had time to prepare, what cull and what deselections?
    Of course, silly me, I do apologies none of this is happening, and its all fake , and those actual Labour MP's ,who are social centralist in view , speaking up about these deselection and ant antisemitism issues are not really happening , even some on Labours front benche ,

I'm guessing they are really on holiday in Salisbury looking at the clock and spire , and nothing is really happening within the Labour party and movement

Of course, silly me, I do apologies none of this is happening, and its all fake , and those actual Labour MP's ,who are social centralist in view , speaking up about these deselection and ant antisemitism issues are not really happening , even some on Labours front benche ,

I'm guessing they are really on holiday in Salisbury looking at the clock and spire , and nothing is really happening within the Labour party and movement
    So there haven't been any deselections?

It sounds like there are some people we are meant to believe even when they provide no evidence to back up their opinion. Just let me know who they are so I can fit in please. Is it just the 'centralists'?

So there haven't been any deselections?

It sounds like there are some people we are meant to believe even when they provide no evidence to back up their opinion. Just let me know who they are so I can fit in please. Is it just the 'centralists'?

So, the evidence of deselections? It's deselection season apparently so you shouldnt have a hard time finding some

So, the evidence of deselections? It's deselection season apparently so you shouldnt have a hard time finding some
    Your right nothing is happening and these silly MP's are creating false flags . Get rid of them .

Please don't type into Google" Labour MP's facing deselection " as its a right wing agenda and the Labour MPs making adverese comments or uttering in thier own words the terminology (deselection)
    have had thier thoughts and brains ambushed by a right wing thought worm .

Your right nothing is happening and these silly MP's are creating false flags . Get rid of them .

Please don't type into Google" Labour MP's facing deselection " as its a right wing agenda and the Labour MPs making adverese comments or uttering in thier own words the terminology (deselection)
    have had thier thoughts and brains ambushed by a right wing thought worm .
    You pull the same hysterical desperate strawman shite every time, its okay to say you have nothing.

Corbyn became leader 3 years ago and since that time the bogeyman of deselection has been hovering in the background. People have spoken out against him, quit major shadow cabinet roles citing his leadership as the reason, directly challenged him in public and sworn at him in the lobby of the commons and yet nobody has been deselected. Most of the recent incidents are local parties heavily in favour of remain rebelling against Brexit favouring MP's.

After the revelation on the Serena thread that you are a bit of a sexist your constant holy than thou shtick on here holds infinitely less credibility so I will probably just stop replying and let you lose your marbles on your own.

You pull the same hysterical desperate strawman shite every time, its okay to say you have nothing.

Corbyn became leader 3 years ago and since that time the bogeyman of deselection has been hovering in the background. People have spoken out against him, quit major shadow cabinet roles citing his leadership as the reason, directly challenged him in public and sworn at him in the lobby of the commons and yet nobody has been deselected. Most of the recent incidents are local parties heavily in favour of remain rebelling against Brexit favouring MP's.

After the revelation on the Serena thread that you are a bit of a sexist your constant holy than thou shtick on here holds infinitely less credibility so I will probably just stop replying and let you lose your marbles on your own.
    Good man,
    try not insult people .

You obviously have very strong opinions which is admiral , however at times struggle with
    humour and some wind up amongst some of the debate .

If you can't debate with out being personal don't bother , it only shows weakness ,everyone's view is worthwhile and welcome .

https://www.wikihow.com/Deselect-Your-Labour-MP

If you can't debate with out being personal don't bother , it only shows weakness ,everyone's view is worthwhile and welcome .
    Heaven help us if you think

constitute 'debate' (and that is just in this thread!). You just straw man your way around this board arguing against what you have imagined other people saying. I have never once said anything was fake yet you constantly reply to me with this inane shite, I have challenged you on this a number of times and you just disappear.

Heaven help us if you think

constitute 'debate' (and that is just in this thread!). You just straw man your way around this board arguing against what you have imagined other people saying. I have never once said anything was fake yet you constantly reply to me with this inane shite, I have challenged you on this a number of times and you just disappear.
    You must try stop getting excited , you will make your self unwell ,concentrate on the footy .