+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Labour's Rosie Duffield Sad Reading

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Labour's Rosie Duffield Sad Reading

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    If you can't debate with out being personal don't bother , it only shows weakness ,everyone's view is worthwhile and welcome .
    Heaven help us if you think

Your right nothing is happening and these silly MP's are creating false flags . Get rid of them .
    Of course, silly me, I do apologies none of this is happening, and its all fake , and those actual Labour MP's ,who are social centralist in view , speaking up about these deselection and ant antisemitism issues are not really happening , even some on Labours front benche ,
    Well it's the culling season ,I'm sure we will get the Putin style defence replies ,what cull ,what deselection, what anti semitsim, I'm sure it's right wing media driven , all very similar to Putin type defensive strategies.
    constitute 'debate' (and that is just in this thread!). You just straw man your way around this board arguing against what you have imagined other people saying. I have never once said anything was fake yet you constantly reply to me with this inane shite, I have challenged you on this a number of times and you just disappear.

Re: Labour's Rosie Duffield Sad Reading

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    Heaven help us if you think

constitute 'debate' (and that is just in this thread!). You just straw man your way around this board arguing against what you have imagined other people saying. I have never once said anything was fake yet you constantly reply to me with this inane shite, I have challenged you on this a number of times and you just disappear.
    You must try stop getting excited , you will make your self unwell ,concentrate on the footy .