Click here for Cardiff City personalised gift shop
Results 1 to 20 of 20

Thread: Labour's Rosie Duffield Sad Reading

  1. #1

    Labour's Rosie Duffield Sad Reading

    Very sad reading , she is a decent MP and did so well to grab that seat ,which is not a traditional Labour one .

    Labour need more like her not less.

    Labour's Rosie Duffield considering future as MP after local party row

    https://www.theguardian.com/politics...y_to_clipboard

  2. #2

    Re: Labour's Rosie Duffield Sad Reading

    Corbyn squashed this after saying he wouldn't interfere. Doesn't this add a bit of perspective to the 'mandatory deselections by labour HQ' story being pushed by Chukka and others?

  3. #3

    Re: Labour's Rosie Duffield Sad Reading

    [QUOTE=Eric Cartman;4915096]Corbyn squashed this after saying he wouldn't interfere. Doesn't this add a bit of perspective to the 'mandatory deselections by labour HQ' story being pushed by Chukka and others?[/QUOTE


    Good old jeremy eh!!!!!!!

  4. #4

    Re: Labour's Rosie Duffield Sad Reading

    [QUOTE=Elwood Blues;4915112]
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    Corbyn squashed this after saying he wouldn't interfere. Doesn't this add a bit of perspective to the 'mandatory deselections by labour HQ' story being pushed by Chukka and others?[/QUOTE


    Good old jeremy eh!!!!!!!
    If you say so.

  5. #5

    Re: Labour's Rosie Duffield Sad Reading

    [QUOTE=Elwood Blues;4915112]
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    Corbyn squashed this after saying he wouldn't interfere. Doesn't this add a bit of perspective to the 'mandatory deselections by labour HQ' story being pushed by Chukka and others?[/QUOTE


    Good old jeremy eh!!!!!!!
    Yeah let's not interfere In the matters of the party I'm leading , however wrong they are , he's just not getting that leadership thingy , or he's being lead ?

  6. #6

    Re: Labour's Rosie Duffield Sad Reading

    [QUOTE=life on mars;4915132]
    Quote Originally Posted by Elwood Blues View Post
    Yeah let's not interfere In the matters of the party I'm leading , however wrong they are , he's just not getting that leadership thingy , or he's being lead ?
    Even when he does what you want him to do he is the story. It's not him being led...

  7. #7

    Re: Labour's Rosie Duffield Sad Reading

    [QUOTE=Eric Cartman;4915135]
    Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post

    Even when he does what you want him to do he is the story. It's not him being led...
    I just wonder why he wouldn't support her publicly only privately.

    After all she says he is a very nice man (that's a matter of opinion!)

  8. #8

    Re: Labour's Rosie Duffield Sad Reading

    [QUOTE=Elwood Blues;4915137]
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post

    I just wonder why he wouldn't support her publicly only privately.

    After all she says he is a very nice man (that's a matter of opinion!)
    Well it's the culling season ,I'm sure we will get the Putin style defence replies ,what cull ,what deselection, what anti semitsim, I'm sure it's right wing media driven , all very similar to Putin type defensive strategies.

  9. #9

    Re: Labour's Rosie Duffield Sad Reading

    Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post

    Well it's the culling season ,I'm sure we will get the Putin style defence replies ,what cull ,what deselection, what anti semitsim, I'm sure it's right wing media driven , all very similar to Putin type defensive strategies.
    Wow you read between the lines again and guessed what was coming.

    So given you have had time to prepare, what cull and what deselections?

  10. #10

    Re: Labour's Rosie Duffield Sad Reading

    Quote Originally Posted by Elwood Blues View Post

    I just wonder why he wouldn't support her publicly only privately.

    After all she says he is a very nice man (that's a matter of opinion!)
    Because he wants to keep up appearances, he has made a big song and dance about giving power to the grassroots/local parties and publicly standing against their democratic choice wouldnt fit in with that rhetoric.

  11. #11

    Re: Labour's Rosie Duffield Sad Reading

    Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    Wow you read between the lines again and guessed what was coming.

    So given you have had time to prepare, what cull and what deselections?
    Of course, silly me, I do apologies none of this is happening, and its all fake , and those actual Labour MP's ,who are social centralist in view , speaking up about these deselection and ant antisemitism issues are not really happening , even some on Labours front benche ,

    I'm guessing they are really on holiday in Salisbury looking at the clock and spire , and nothing is really happening within the Labour party and movement

  12. #12

    Re: Labour's Rosie Duffield Sad Reading

    Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Of course, silly me, I do apologies none of this is happening, and its all fake , and those actual Labour MP's ,who are social centralist in view , speaking up about these deselection and ant antisemitism issues are not really happening , even some on Labours front benche ,

    I'm guessing they are really on holiday in Salisbury looking at the clock and spire , and nothing is really happening within the Labour party and movement
    So there haven't been any deselections?

    It sounds like there are some people we are meant to believe even when they provide no evidence to back up their opinion. Just let me know who they are so I can fit in please. Is it just the 'centralists'?

  13. #13

    Re: Labour's Rosie Duffield Sad Reading

    Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    So there haven't been any deselections?

    It sounds like there are some people we are meant to believe even when they provide no evidence to back up their opinion. Just let me know who they are so I can fit in please. Is it just the 'centralists'?

  14. #14

    Re: Labour's Rosie Duffield Sad Reading

    So, the evidence of deselections? It's deselection season apparently so you shouldnt have a hard time finding some

  15. #15

    Re: Labour's Rosie Duffield Sad Reading

    Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    So, the evidence of deselections? It's deselection season apparently so you shouldnt have a hard time finding some
    Your right nothing is happening and these silly MP's are creating false flags . Get rid of them .

    Please don't type into Google" Labour MP's facing deselection " as its a right wing agenda and the Labour MPs making adverese comments or uttering in thier own words the terminology (deselection)
    have had thier thoughts and brains ambushed by a right wing thought worm .

  16. #16

    Re: Labour's Rosie Duffield Sad Reading

    Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Your right nothing is happening and these silly MP's are creating false flags . Get rid of them .

    Please don't type into Google" Labour MP's facing deselection " as its a right wing agenda and the Labour MPs making adverese comments or uttering in thier own words the terminology (deselection)
    have had thier thoughts and brains ambushed by a right wing thought worm .
    You pull the same hysterical desperate strawman shite every time, its okay to say you have nothing.

    Corbyn became leader 3 years ago and since that time the bogeyman of deselection has been hovering in the background. People have spoken out against him, quit major shadow cabinet roles citing his leadership as the reason, directly challenged him in public and sworn at him in the lobby of the commons and yet nobody has been deselected. Most of the recent incidents are local parties heavily in favour of remain rebelling against Brexit favouring MP's.

    After the revelation on the Serena thread that you are a bit of a sexist your constant holy than thou shtick on here holds infinitely less credibility so I will probably just stop replying and let you lose your marbles on your own.

  17. #17

    Re: Labour's Rosie Duffield Sad Reading

    Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    You pull the same hysterical desperate strawman shite every time, its okay to say you have nothing.

    Corbyn became leader 3 years ago and since that time the bogeyman of deselection has been hovering in the background. People have spoken out against him, quit major shadow cabinet roles citing his leadership as the reason, directly challenged him in public and sworn at him in the lobby of the commons and yet nobody has been deselected. Most of the recent incidents are local parties heavily in favour of remain rebelling against Brexit favouring MP's.

    After the revelation on the Serena thread that you are a bit of a sexist your constant holy than thou shtick on here holds infinitely less credibility so I will probably just stop replying and let you lose your marbles on your own.
    Good man,
    try not insult people .

    You obviously have very strong opinions which is admiral , however at times struggle with
    humour and some wind up amongst some of the debate .


    If you can't debate with out being personal don't bother , it only shows weakness ,everyone's view is worthwhile and welcome .

  18. #18

    Re: Labour's Rosie Duffield Sad Reading

    https://www.wikihow.com/Deselect-Your-Labour-MP

  19. #19

    Re: Labour's Rosie Duffield Sad Reading

    Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    If you can't debate with out being personal don't bother , it only shows weakness ,everyone's view is worthwhile and welcome .
    Heaven help us if you think

    Your right nothing is happening and these silly MP's are creating false flags . Get rid of them .
    Of course, silly me, I do apologies none of this is happening, and its all fake , and those actual Labour MP's ,who are social centralist in view , speaking up about these deselection and ant antisemitism issues are not really happening , even some on Labours front benche ,
    Well it's the culling season ,I'm sure we will get the Putin style defence replies ,what cull ,what deselection, what anti semitsim, I'm sure it's right wing media driven , all very similar to Putin type defensive strategies.
    constitute 'debate' (and that is just in this thread!). You just straw man your way around this board arguing against what you have imagined other people saying. I have never once said anything was fake yet you constantly reply to me with this inane shite, I have challenged you on this a number of times and you just disappear.

  20. #20

    Re: Labour's Rosie Duffield Sad Reading

    Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    Heaven help us if you think







    constitute 'debate' (and that is just in this thread!). You just straw man your way around this board arguing against what you have imagined other people saying. I have never once said anything was fake yet you constantly reply to me with this inane shite, I have challenged you on this a number of times and you just disappear.
    You must try stop getting excited , you will make your self unwell ,concentrate on the footy .

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •