Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
So Sanders was a maintain the status quo candidate because he has three houses and he must be an "elite" because he didn't do this and that to stop Clinton - what was the point of him running against her then if that was the case? Strange how having enough money to own three homes somehow disqualifies Sanders (net worth $460k in 2012) from being the candidate of the working man/woman and yet your boy (net worth $3.5 billion in 2017), the man who is, allegedly, "draining the swamp" and who says it's "smart" not to pay taxes is ideally qualified to do so, if you are to be believed anyway.

You've been all around the houses in this thread without coming close to addressing the points I made in the OP, so I'll take my leave from it now because there doesn't seem to be any point in continuing against your "on the fence" opinions.
Trump donates all of his presidential salary to charity, he's not a career politician with a lifestyle that is beyond his paygrade, he made his money elsewhere. All I am saying is if Sanders was serious about being president, he wouldn't have given Hillary a free pass after she nobbled him.