+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The high priest of Project Fear strikes again

The high priest of Project Fear strikes again

I see our old friend Mr. Carney (whose contract at the B of E has recently been extended) has spoken again. After all his gloom and doom predictions before the referendum even took place, why does anyone take any notice of this guy, especially the BBC!

Re: The high priest of Project Fear strikes again

Quote Originally Posted by Gofer Blue View Post
    I see our old globalist friend Mr. Carney (whose contract at the B of E has recently been extended) has spoken again. After all his gloom and doom predictions before the referendum even took place, why does anyone take any notice of this guy, especially the BBC!
    Why do they?

I see our old friend Mr. Carney (whose contract at the B of E has recently been extended) has spoken again. After all his gloom and doom predictions before the referendum even took place, why does anyone take any notice of this guy, especially the BBC!
    Agree, far better to take comfort from Patrick Minford and his magic beans where if the pound soars or falls through the floor then a no deal Brexit still delivers fantastic benefits.

House price fall sounds good to me.

Or we could listen to the lord Rees Moggfresh from Downton abbey and opposing Irish home rule and supporting the Boet War and his trillion pound boast boosts to the economy ....
    Apparently

Talk about conformation bias

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Talk about conformation bias
    Takes a rare talent to add globalist to someone's post and then accuse others of confirmation bias!

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Takes a rare talent to add globalist to someone's post and then accuse others of confirmation bias!
    On any given topic some people are actually right!

Mark (As we call him at dinner ) is just setting out the potential future, if he said nothing we would moan, what he's said is probaly right ,its not the end of the world though , as house prices dropped in the recession, and hey there back up again , people died from the black death ,hey they don't now , if we crash out , yes , it will be painful .