+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: RIP Enzo Calzaghe

RIP Enzo Calzaghe

Re: RIP Enzo Calzaghe

Yes indeed, RIP , poor old Joe ,they were a great team.

Very ill, not dead. His family are trying to nullify the comments on social media.

Quote Originally Posted by Des Parrot View Post
    Very ill, not dead. His family are trying to nullify the comments on social media.
    His niece has confirmed he is still alive but fighting. Media ****ing evil

Bloody hell, some media outlets are evil.
    Keep fighting Enzo.

It would also be wise to wait for an official statement, before starting a thread on here.

Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    It would also be wise to wait for an official statement, before starting a thread on here.
    To be fair it was on various boxing sites, sky sports, the express and even some boxers who fought for him mentioned it. It seemed perfectly genuine.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Shitpeas View Post
    To be fair it was on various boxing sites, sky sports, the express and even some boxers who fought for him mentioned it. It seemed perfectly genuine.
    I got caught out on this regarding poor old David Cassidy who was someone I had good memories of. I posted on here in good faith that he had passed away when he was still alive albeit only just. He passed away the next day. I don’t know where these outlets get their info from...hospitals? Surely not. Either way they should not be putting this sort of info out there if it is not correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    I got caught out on this regarding poor old David Cassidy who was someone I had good memories of. I posted on here in good faith that he had passed away when he was still alive albeit only just. He passed away the next day. I don’t know where these outlets get their info from...hospitals? Surely not. Either way they should not be putting this sort of info out there if it is not correct.
    Thankfully it's now been taken off Twitter.

Fingers crossed, keep fighting Enzo