+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: 11 points

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: 11 points

Quote Originally Posted by Der Kaiser View Post
    Christ 5 games in, with only one so far which we should've expected 3 points and the drama queens are already at it. Lets get Man City out of the way next week then we can see what we're really going to be like. Nobody else around us looks particularly good either.
    Which one was that then? I don't think we should "expect" three points in any match this season.

Apart from that, I agree with you entirely.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Which one was that then? I don't think we should "expect" three points in any match this season.

Apart from that, I agree with you entirely.
    I think expecting 3 points from the Newcastle game wouldn't have been unreasonable, it's the only one I have at least been optimistic of a win anyway. People seem to be ignoring that we've played 3 away games, one against a world class team, and at another at a venue where world class teams dont always get their way. Oh, and Arsenal at home.

Quote Originally Posted by Der Kaiser View Post
    I think expecting 3 points from the Newcastle game wouldn't have been unreasonable, it's the only one I have at least been optimistic of a win anyway. People seem to be ignoring that we've played 3 away games, one against a world class team, and at another at a venue where world class teams dont always get their way. Oh, and Arsenal at home.
    “A venue where world class teams don’t always get their way”😀😀😀😀 I think you’ll find that we had an abysmal record at the old Dean Court, even when the Cherries were tottering with extinction, Conference etc. A mother of all graveyards that. I recall going in the 82/83 promotion season to see City demolished by Trevor Morgan’s brace and the wizardry of one Milton Graham😡😡