+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: 11 points

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: 11 points

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Which one was that then? I don't think we should "expect" three points in any match this season.

Apart from that, I agree with you entirely.
    I think expecting 3 points from the Newcastle game wouldn't have been unreasonable, it's the only one I have at least been optimistic of a win anyway. People seem to be ignoring that we've played 3 away games, one against a world class team, and at another at a venue where world class teams dont always get their way. Oh, and Arsenal at home.

Re: 11 points

Quote Originally Posted by Der Kaiser View Post
    I think expecting 3 points from the Newcastle game wouldn't have been unreasonable, it's the only one I have at least been optimistic of a win anyway. People seem to be ignoring that we've played 3 away games, one against a world class team, and at another at a venue where world class teams dont always get their way. Oh, and Arsenal at home.
    “A venue where world class teams don’t always get their way”😀😀😀😀 I think you’ll find that we had an abysmal record at the old Dean Court, even when the Cherries were tottering with extinction, Conference etc. A mother of all graveyards that. I recall going in the 82/83 promotion season to see City demolished by Trevor Morgan’s brace and the wizardry of one Milton Graham😡😡