+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Just got back.....

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Just got back.....

Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmower View Post
    As for the ‘fighting’.
    It was too my right and I spoke to someone who was next to it.
    Apparently some guys banged into others celebrating the goal and there was some pushing and shoving.

Might be mistaken as my focus was on the game but didn’t look like any actual fighting to me and the stewards mainly left them to sort it out themselves
    It was full on fighting - I was on the end of the row exactly where it was, so it was RIGHT next to me.

Two of my sons even described a pretty horrible eye gouging (eye gouging! This is our OWN fans!) incident (by the aggressive bloke in a red jumper) which I actually missed. But it was full on fighting I'm afraid, and it wasn't only just after we scored.

By the way, how no one who was stupid enough to stand in the aisles was hurt when we scored, I will never know - it was frightening to see.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Dandruff View Post
    It was full on fighting - I was on the end of the row exactly where it was, so it was RIGHT next to me.

Two of my sons even described a pretty horrible eye gouging (eye gouging! This is our OWN fans!) incident (by the aggressive bloke in a red jumper) which I actually missed. But it was full on fighting I'm afraid, and it wasn't only just after we scored.

By the way, how no one who was stupid enough to stand in the aisles was hurt when we scored, I will never know - it was frightening to see.

I really do hate Cardiff fans sometimes why do we always seem to have more than our fair share of ****ing mindless buffoons, why these Kent's think it's ok to charge down the front when we score drives me mental, I remember reading away we scored and the fella behind us had his young son with him and the young lad was extremely lucky that my mates boy grabbed him before he went flying a few rows down in front of us there was one youngster there I wanted to smash his face in the floor stupid fecking idiots. Right rant over

Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    I really do hate Cardiff fans sometimes why do we always seem to have more than our fair share of ****ing mindless buffoons, why these Kent's think it's ok to charge down the front when we score drives me mental, I remember reading away we scored and the fella behind us had his young son with him and the young lad was extremely lucky that my mates boy grabbed him before he went flying a few rows down in front of us there was one youngster there I wanted to smash his face in the floor stupid fecking idiots. Right rant over
    Yep. It is embarrassing to see.