+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Just got back.....

Re: Just got back.....

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Dandruff View Post
    It was full on fighting - I was on the end of the row exactly where it was, so it was RIGHT next to me.

Two of my sons even described a pretty horrible eye gouging (eye gouging! This is our OWN fans!) incident (by the aggressive bloke in a red jumper) which I actually missed. But it was full on fighting I'm afraid, and it wasn't only just after we scored.

By the way, how no one who was stupid enough to stand in the aisles was hurt when we scored, I will never know - it was frightening to see.

Didn’t see any of that., just a bit of a commotion, then one guy getting dragged away from it toward us. The stewards didn’t seem bothered at all. What the lads who were near it told me was that it was CAUSED by people falling over after the goal, not that it happened immediately after.

If it was as bad as you say then I’m very surprised neither the police nor stewards pulled anyone for it

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Dandruff View Post
    It was full on fighting - I was on the end of the row exactly where it was, so it was RIGHT next to me.

Two of my sons even described a pretty horrible eye gouging (eye gouging! This is our OWN fans!) incident (by the aggressive bloke in a red jumper) which I actually missed. But it was full on fighting I'm afraid, and it wasn't only just after we scored.

By the way, how no one who was stupid enough to stand in the aisles was hurt when we scored, I will never know - it was frightening to see.

I really do hate Cardiff fans sometimes why do we always seem to have more than our fair share of ****ing mindless buffoons, why these Kent's think it's ok to charge down the front when we score drives me mental, I remember reading away we scored and the fella behind us had his young son with him and the young lad was extremely lucky that my mates boy grabbed him before he went flying a few rows down in front of us there was one youngster there I wanted to smash his face in the floor stupid fecking idiots. Right rant over

Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmower View Post
    Didn’t see any of that., just a bit of a commotion, then one guy getting dragged away from it toward us. The stewards didn’t seem bothered at all. What the lads who were near it told me was that it was CAUSED by people falling over after the goal, not that it happened immediately after.

If it was as bad as you say then I’m very surprised neither the police nor stewards pulled anyone for it
    Well, I’m obviously not making it up. And I’m quite sure that two of my three sons weren’t either.

The stewards did manage to get control at half time and none of the idiots concerned reappeared for the second half thankfully so evidently the stewards DID take action.

Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    I really do hate Cardiff fans sometimes why do we always seem to have more than our fair share of ****ing mindless buffoons, why these Kent's think it's ok to charge down the front when we score drives me mental, I remember reading away we scored and the fella behind us had his young son with him and the young lad was extremely lucky that my mates boy grabbed him before he went flying a few rows down in front of us there was one youngster there I wanted to smash his face in the floor stupid fecking idiots. Right rant over
    Yep. It is embarrassing to see.