+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Just got back.....

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Just got back.....

Quote Originally Posted by surge View Post
    How much was a ticket and travel today? And add on top enough alcohol to make you bladdered. What is the point if you're too drunk to enjoy/remember the game?

I hope it's an older fan problem tbh that will stop naturally rather than a culture that carries on.
    I think it is an 'older fan' problem, stuck in the culture of having to be pissed whatever the occasion. Stats are showing that under 30's are drinking less. The problem is with those who are 40+ brought up on a culture of acceptable drunkenness.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    I think it is an 'older fan' problem, stuck in the culture of having to be pissed whatever the occasion. Stats are showing that under 30's are drinking less. The problem is with those who are 40+ brought up on a culture of acceptable drunkenness.
    So to summarise, just need to wheedle out the over 40s from shitty little villages and problem sorted!

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Too fecking right, yer bastard. Hic.