Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
I watched the game, but wasn't at Stamford Bridge. We were never in the game, maybe the score line suggested so, but in football terms we were slaughtered. Like I've said about 30 times, I have no issue with being done by a fantastic team with world class players, as long as we try-and we did. What I also said which people either ignore or don't seem to understand is that when you get done, you look for positives, like a passage of play, some inventiveness, a sustained portion of play that makes you think that against lesser teams we have a chance. That maybe a 1 minute passage of play, it has to be a team thing. I didn't see any of that. I may be wrong, being a bit harsh, have higher expectations than other people, who knows, it's just an opinion. What I do know is that apart from the odd fan on here, nobody really wants to debate, take on other peoples views or offer anything remotely interesting about the game that they've seen. I'm open minded, willing to listen to others who have an informed opinion, even willing to change my view on things if others put across a balanced opinion. Most on here don't seem to want to do that, putting across a biased opinion or inflating what they want to see. Makes it a bit shit, doesn't it?
I think that 'slaughtered' is a bit harsh.