+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Ronaldo

Ronaldo

Scores twice in 2-1 win for Juve today. Just no stopping him. Cant help but admire the guy

Re: Ronaldo

Always preferred to watch Messi but Ronaldo is the goat to be fair. Think he has a few more years left as well.

I'm convinced he's going to drag himself to the world cup in america. He'll be 40+ but if anyone could keep their body in good enough condition to do it, he could. Bloke is a freak.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Impressive ground.

How fast did he run for the second goal. The sheer determination. Great finish too. He is an absolute machine, and although I prefer Messi, I think he’ll go down as the greatest cos he’s just not slowing down. Juventus for the champions league? That would cement his place as the greatest, if he’s instrumental in that.

Moving to another club is the best thing he could have done to cement his legacy, when arguing for the Goat, proving yourself in the three most famous leagues in the world is much more an accomplishment than a 1 club man

His dedication to his sport is also to be admired, he could have easily taken an easy route in the USA.

Two goals against the mighty Sassuolo at home, now he's the best again!

Quote Originally Posted by thehumblegringo View Post
    Two goals against the mighty Sassuolo at home, now he's the best again!
    I think it's the fact he is taking on the Italian league at his age, when he could have just had another season or two in familiar surroundings back in Spain, a.k.a. the Messi option

I think it's the fact he is taking on the Italian league at his age, when he could have just had another season or two in familiar surroundings back in Spain, a.k.a. the Messi option
    Yep taking on the Italian league with Juventus who have won the league for about 50 years running! Now if he signed for Sassuolo and won the league then that would be impressive ala El Diego

Yep taking on the Italian league with Juventus who have won the league for about 50 years running! Now if he signed for Sassuolo and won the league then that would be impressive ala El Diego
    But Ronaldo has his eye on the Champions League.

Yep you got it, man likes a challenge

But Ronaldo has his eye on the Champions League.

Still another 12 more games to go