+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Valley’s plastic Spurs fan just on Talk Sport

Valley’s plastic Spurs fan just on Talk Sport

Switched on and assumed he was morning about yesterday’s debacle. Suddenly launched into an attack on Poch😀😀. All dews and munns. Not sure whether more sad or cringeworthy. Bit of both me thinks.

Re: Valley’s plastic Spurs fan just on Talk Sport

Alistair Bruce Ball and Chris Sutton were pissing themselves.

Our very own Bobsy Wilson is a valleyite nowadays. I understand he now sounds like a character from any of Frank Vickery's stage plays as he includes either a mun, look you, or an I turned round and said, see? in all but the briefest conversations. When he resided in Splott, Gabalfa and elsewhere in the civilised world he'd express surprise with a "gosh" or "well, feck a duck" but latterly it's iterated via a "Duw, Duw" complemented by a tone and pitch requisite with the correct level of indignation to please local ears.

The indigenous population realise he's an outsider and bombard him with queries about Cardiff, the first one is most often: "where's that?" Few can believe that some buildings in the capital stand at over three times the height of their terraced homes.

Yesterday’s debacle? Bit harsh!

Quote Originally Posted by The Charterhouse of Parma View Post
    Switched on and assumed he was morning about yesterday’s debacle. Suddenly launched into an attack on Poch. All dews and munns. Not sure whether more sad or cringeworthy. Bit of both me thinks.
    You mean 606......it was sad to listen to.

The only worse part of the show (apart from everything that Chris Sutton says - he really needs to go and work on talkSport) was the other Cardiff City fan living in Southampton who called in......to talk about Kevin Beattie, despite not knowing a thing about him!!

Quote Originally Posted by BlueArmy 86 View Post
    Yesterday’s debacle? Bit harsh!
    It’s Cedric after all.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Dandruff View Post
    You mean 606......it was sad to listen to.

The only worse part of the show (apart from everything that Chris Sutton says - he really needs to go and work on talkSport) was the other Cardiff City fan living in Southampton who called in......to talk about Kevin Beattie, despite not knowing a thing about him!!

You’re right. I think Dean Saunders was on Talk Bollocks. I also think the Spurs Boyo said “I gorrabehonest” about six times😀

Quote Originally Posted by The Charterhouse of Parma View Post
    You’re right. I think Dean Saunders was on Talk Bollocks. I also think the Spurs Boyo said “I gorrabehonest” about six times
    Yes! Lol

I was just waiting for one of the presenters to ask him where he came from........