+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: What is happening in Ken Zohore's head?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: What is happening in Ken Zohore's head?

I don't think much goes on in Ken's head, he's the most expressionless player we have. In my opinion I don't think he's a natural goal scorer, he's not great in the box or off set pieces, and for a team that plays with wingers and a heavy reliance from set pieces, that's not great. I've said on a couple of occasions that I don't really know what kind of player he is.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    I don't think much goes on in Ken's head, he's the most expressionless player we have. In my opinion I don't think he's a natural goal scorer, he's not great in the box or off set pieces, and for a team that plays with wingers and a heavy reliance from set pieces, that's not great. I've said on a couple of occasions that I don't really know what kind of player he is.
    You obviously didn't see the goals he scored last season against Burton, Preston and Fulham then. A curling left foot shot into the corner from the edge of the box, a fifty yard run beating three players with a dink over the goalie to finish and a twenty five yard thunderbolt into the top corner on the run. All top quality goals from a top quality player, who is low on confidence and fitness so far this season.

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    You obviously didn't see the goals he scored last season against Burton, Preston and Fulham then. A curling left foot shot into the corner from the edge of the box, a fifty yard run beating three players with a dink over the goalie to finish and a twenty five yard thunderbolt into the top corner on the run. All top quality goals from a top quality player, who is low on confidence and fitness so far this season.
    Thanks for reiterating my point . I said that he's not great in the box or off set pieces. You obviously agree with me

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Thanks for reiterating my point . I said that he's not great in the box or off set pieces. You obviously agree with me
    You also said that he wasn't a natural goal scorer. The Preston goal was finished from inside the box as well.