+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Anyone know where I can download BBC Series Ashes to Ashes series 2 on Kodi?

Anyone know where I can download BBC Series Ashes to Ashes series 2 on Kodi?

I've got Kodi No limits build and me and the Mrs have got to watching episode 3 of series 2 but all the links I've found are suddenly all dead.
    Anyone recommend somewhere I can find them through my smart TV? Cheers guys

Re: Anyone know where I can download BBC Series Ashes to Ashes series 2 on Kodi?

Or anywhere from a free stream?

Re: Anyone know where I can download BBC Series Ashes to Ashes series 2 on Kodi?

its on Youtube and Dailymotion.

How computer savvy are you?

Youtube is a tiny box not full screen

Quote Originally Posted by uncle bob View Post
    Youtube is a tiny box not full screen
    Not sure if you are joking or not but watch this video and click on about 30 seconds in.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49pVR57Eabw

I've got Kodi No limits build and me and the Mrs have got to watching episode 3 of series 2 but all the links I've found are suddenly all dead.
    It starts on UKTV Drama, on Virgin, sky and freeview in about 10 days after life on mars has finished. 23.20 Monday - Friday

I assume that you have Kodi on a firestick. If so install Showbox. Lots of films and movies on there.

You'll get detailed instructions online. Troypoint.com gives good instructions.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Shhh View Post
    I assume that you have Kodi on a firestick. If so install Showbox. Lots of films and movies on there.

You'll get detailed instructions online. Troypoint.com gives good instructions.
    Is showbox still viable ? I thought it had gone unusable last time I tried it.

Quote Originally Posted by Fine Lines View Post
    Yea it works perfectly.... A mate told me

Quote Originally Posted by Fine Lines View Post
    It does need a update ( according to rumours online )

then it is good to go, Films are not as fast to appear as they were, but series work well ( according to rumours online )

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    It does need a update ( according to rumours online )

then it is good to go, Films are not as fast to appear as they were, but series work well ( according to rumours online )
    Which was best ? Life on Mars or Ashes to Ashes ???

Got Kodi app on sony bravia. Not firestick. Got the new no limits magic build. The YouTube video won't go full screen

I'm after series 2 episode 3. Can you look on YouTube and see what happens and tell me if it's possible to watch this episode on full screen. It's like a blue small box when I play it and audio is sped up?