Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
That's not true. Bill Clinton was my favourite US President, and I have criticized the Bushes on many occasions. I recalibrated my opinions when I started hearing about all the Clinton corruption, and things like the Epstein island, etc.. Yep, I had to do a 180° turn, but I don't hate the Democrats since I am a Corbyn supporter, although I am less keen on the Blairites for obvious reasons.

Secondly, I am debating issues I consider to be true. If I didn't think they were true I wouldn't be arguing them. My observations are based on official government documents and statements from high ranking government employees. I get it that you think the points I make are not true and show evidence of bias, because they don't match up with your perceived facts. So ultimately you believe that your sources of information are superior to mine. That's fair enough, and I understand that you probably feel comforted knowing that your knowledge is backed up by such powerhouses of truth such as the Guardian, BBC, Washington Post, New York Times, CNN, etc., but I should remind you that this is the hill that lardy chose to die on regarding his Trump Russia Collusion Delusion theories.
Of course it's true and I've got the evidence of what seems like decades of your messages on here to back me up.