+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Abuse accustations against Supreme Court nominee Judge Kavanaugh

Re: Abuse accustations against Supreme Court nominee Judge Kavanaugh

Michael Avenatti @MichaelAvenatti

.@realDonaldTrump @ChuckGrassley @LindseyGrahamSC - Are you three privileged, white men calling my client Julie a liar? How dare you attack a sexual assault victim. She has risked her life to do the right thing. You should be ashamed of yourselves. Your actions are disgraceful.

12:14 pm - 26 Sep 2018

https://twitter.com/MichaelAvenatti/...28934277115905

I know I shouldn't laugh, but we do seem to be getting closer to the truth..

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I know I shouldn't laugh, but we do seem to be getting closer to the truth..
    I know I shouldn't laugh but I worked with Jill Saward, the victim of the Ealing Vicarage rape which appears in the bottom left of your fantastic chuckle. The perpetrators got more time for the burglary than the rape because the Judge concluded that the trauma suffered by the victim was not so great. Interesting insight into the attitudes at the time but also on how far we have progressed in 30 years!

Truth through evidence and collaboration will see this through, the gut feeling though ,there is not much out there , but chatter.

Two new accusers announced by the democrats, one raped on a boat, and the other gang raped on the backseat of a car by the Kavanaugh rape gang.

Add another woman who claims Brett Kavanaugh drunkenly and sexually assaulted her outside of a bar in 1998.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Either Ford or Kavanaugh is lying. Who stands to gain most by lying?
    The Democratic Party.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    The Democratic Party.
    Has any Democrat ever been caught with ones trousers down , drank beer,got drunk , appeared all leary, in front of young girls at the age if 17 .

As a 15 year old girl , drinking, should she be doing her homework instead, it could effect her future prospects.

Poor behavour Is no excuse for ones actions ,I'm just guessing a few moments of drunkness can overspill.

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Has any Democrat ever been caught with ones trousers down , drank beer,got drunk , appeared all leary, in front of young girls at the age if 17 .

As a 15 year old girl , drinking, should she be doing her homework instead, it could effect her future prospects.

Poor behavour Is no excuse for ones actions ,I'm just guessing a few moments of drunkness can overspill.
    Into multiple (alleged) sexual assaults. There is literally no excuse for the pattern of behaviour that Kavanaugh has displayed, if it's true.

And for the Democrat comment... anyone who sexually assaults or harasses someone deserves to face the consequences, regardless of their politics. That seems to be the biggest difference between the two sides on this topic - one party condemns all of the behaviour and hold themselves to an better standard (see: resignation of Senator Al Franken (D)) and one only condemns it if it was a member of the opposition party who may have committed such an act.

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    Into multiple (alleged) sexual assaults. There is literally no excuse for the pattern of behaviour that Kavanaugh has displayed, if it's true.
    We should find out soon, all the major news channels are running live streams on YouTube. Here's one of them - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SVGIiiZXdl4.

Isn't that McCabe's lawyer?

And for the Democrat comment... anyone who sexually assaults or harasses someone deserves to face the consequences, regardless of their politics. That seems to be the biggest difference between the two sides on this topic - one party condemns all of the behaviour and hold themselves to an better standard (see: resignation of Senator Al Franken (D)) and one only condemns it if it was a member of the opposition party who may have committed such an act.
    Some water muddying going on too - new allegations that seem very uncredible (presumably with the aim of making the originals seem uncredible) and two anonymous men have been found who have suddenly decided to say that they were the ones who actually assaulted Ford (that never happens in sexual assault cases).

I don't really know why the Republicans are pushing so hard for Bart O'Kavanaugh when they didn't want him in the first place. He was Trump's choice because 45 thinks he will stand up for him in the witch hunt. The GOP wanted other judges. It would have made their lives easier to get the safer ones in but they probably can't back down now. They've made it very ugly.

How many people were at the gathering? 3 boys and 1 girl, 4 boys, or 4 people plus some other people?

Afraid of flying??

Polygraph, boom

I hope they've got something good on Kavanaugh.

Quote Originally Posted by Rogersblue View Post
    Polygraph, boom
    Was that Lindsey Graham intervening?

Who are the beach friends?

Didn't kavanha, s mother be a judge in a case against her parents once or something

Listening to the dems is entertaining

Heisenberg

What part of the hearing about an alleged sexual assault on a 15 year old girl are you finding the most entertaining, mate?

What part of the hearing about an alleged sexual assault on a 15 year old girl are you finding the most entertaining, mate?
    I'm not your mate,

Heisenberg

I'm not your mate,
    Sorry mate. Didn't mean to offend you, mate.

Mate.

Heisenberg

What part of the hearing about an alleged sexual assault on a 15 year old girl are you finding the most entertaining, you ****?

Better?