+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Abuse accustations against Supreme Court nominee Judge Kavanaugh

Re: Abuse accustations against Supreme Court nominee Judge Kavanaugh

The White House has just released these two statements:

Statement from the President (Via Sarah Sanders)

Ive ordered the FBI to conduct a supplemental investigation to update Judge Kavanaughs file. As the Senate has requested, this update must be limited in scope and completed in less than one week.

Statement from Judge Brett Kavanaugh:

Throughout this process, Ive been interviewed by the FBI, Ive done a number of background calls directly with the Senate, and yesterday, I answered questions under oath about every topic the Senators and their counsel asked me. Ive done everything they have requested and will continue to cooperate.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I was wearing my legal hat, there was a distinct lack of evidence. No date, no location, a changing storyline, and all the people alledged to have been there all denied being there. Then there was the fear of flying, the Clinton lawyers, the leak to the press, etc. It just didn't add up. And the Kavanaugh bloke was being character assasinated, they were even trying to turn juvenile schoolboy humour into proof. It was a no-win situation for both of them. If anybody was to blame it was the Democrats. Feinstein never told Kavanaugh about these allegations when she met with him. The Dems were playing dirty, leaking to the press etc.
    But any attempt by you to try and explain yourself doesn't work, because, whether you've got your legal or sitting on the fence weighing up the evidence hat on, you ALWAYS come to the same conclusion!

Does Ford also get investigated with this fbi thing,

Nice graph. But I'd rather follow the money and who she's connected to, ie Peter strozk

Quote Originally Posted by Rogersblue View Post
    Nice graph. But I'd rather follow the money and who she's connected to, ie Peter strozk
    I'd heard somewhere that Ms Ford once stood on a grassy knoll and has twice been to Salisbury. Don't have any facts but just putting it out there.

I'd be surprised if you could follow your nose and find fresh toast if I'm honest. But good luck with your investigation.

Ok sherlock

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    But any attempt by you to try and explain yourself doesn't work, because, whether you've got your legal or sitting on the fence weighing up the evidence hat on, you ALWAYS come to the same conclusion!
    You can't argue with the facts!

Does Ford also get investigated with this fbi thing,
    No, the purpose of this investigation is to stall for time, so that another wave of accusers can come forward!

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Since when is "I can't remember" an answer?

No, the purpose of this investigation is to stall for time, so that another wave of accusers can come forward!
    Remind us... which Democrat persuaded Trump to trigger an FBI investigation?

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Remind us... which Democrat persuaded Trump to trigger an FBI investigation?
    The anti-Trumper Sen. Flake "succumbed" after he was accosted in the elevator.

The anti-Trumper Sen. Flake "succumbed" after he was accosted in the elevator.
    I thought he did it to allow more accusers to come forward

I thought he did it to allow more accusers to come forward
    Well if no accusers come forward and it doesn't go on for longer than a week, then obviously he didnt! I can't see the FBI pulling a fast one after 20+ people recently got fired or demoted for pulling a fast one, so it should be a straightforward investigation.

Well if no accusers come forward and it doesn't go on for longer than a week, then obviously he didnt!
    Out of interest, how long does it take you to choose whether to have brown sauce or ketchup on a sausage sandwich?

Out of interest, how long does it take you to choose whether to have brown sauce or ketchup on a sausage sandwich?
    It's always brown source with sausage and bacon, and ketchup with chips. Do you prefer blondes or brunettes?

are we witnessing the systematic destruction of the old guard

are we witnessing the systematic destruction of the old guard
    We might be I don't want to appear biased, but you can't argue with the facts of the matter.

We might be I don't want to appear biased, but you can't argue with the facts of the matter.
    the fun begins in october.plus a trip to ireland and my birthday ,should be a good month.

the fun begins in october.plus a trip to ireland and my birthday ,should be a good month.
    Tip: don't mention the 20+ top people in the FBI & DOJ who got fired or demoted for being biased, as you might get accused of being biased

Yeah, October has the potential to be quite interesting!

Tip: don't mention the 20+ top people in the FBI & DOJ who got fired or demoted for being biased, as you might get accused of being biased

Yeah, October has the potential to be quite interesting!
    plus all the other firings and resignations of top ceo's in america or the 50,000 indictments that will be going out.

plus all the other firings and resignations of top ceo's in america or the 50,000 indictments that will be going out.
    You might not have been around when they were first aired but if it keeps you occupied and away from 4Chan and Info Wars then I am sure that WB will loan you the full box set of the X Files if you ask him nicely.

You might not have been around when they were first aired but if it keeps you occupied and away from 4Chan and Info Wars then I am sure that WB will loan you the full box set of the X Files if you ask him nicely.
    alex jones is a fake.