+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Abuse accustations against Supreme Court nominee Judge Kavanaugh

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Abuse accustations against Supreme Court nominee Judge Kavanaugh

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebirdman Of Alcathays View Post
    No, not a wind-up. For all your foraging around it still comes down to one's subjective perception of human nature.
    I agree with you, but I would say you're missing an important point - Wales Bales' "subjective perception of human nature" and the moral compass someone should live to is dependent on whether he thinks that person is a globalist or not.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    I agree with you, but I would say you're missing an important point - Wales Bales' "subjective perception of human nature" and the moral compass someone should live to is dependent on whether he thinks that person is a globalist or not.

https://twitter.com/drg1985/status/1049572600492544000

Here you go again posting more BS Just stick to the facts mate, before you end up like lardy. Too much Kool-Aid is bad for you!

Anyway, congratulations on your new appointment to the CCMB radical-left collective. Your comrades need all the help that they can get, and don't forget to read some Alinsky before you decide to really get stuck in

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post

Anyway, congratulations on your new appointment to the CCMB radical-left collective.
    Thanks.

Thanks.
    BTW what's wrong with Jezza? Why did you choose the Fabians?

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    BTW what's wrong with Jezza? Why did you choose the Fabians?
    I dunno. Maybe I should gen up on this now you've decided I'm a radical lefty.

I dunno. Maybe I should gen up on this now you've decided I'm a radical lefty.
    You support the framing of innocent people for political gain which is quite radical and rather leftish.

Reading this was like going through a checklist of WB's posting history. Climate change, anti-vax, considers himself superior to the deluded masses without having to do anything; pretty much the whole thing though I don't think he's done bin Laden is alive yet.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Reading this was like going through a checklist of WB's posting history. Climate change, anti-vax, considers himself superior to the deluded masses without having to do anything; pretty much the whole thing though I don't think he's done bin Laden is alive yet.
    It looks like you have now morphed into being our regular CCMB sniper. Oh, how the mighty have fallen! One minute you were providing us with breaking news regarding Trump's collusion with Russia, and now you have turned into a bitter and twisted has-been

Blog Entries

One of your fav topics

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    One of your fav topics
    I thought it was climate change?

One of your fav topics
    Yes I must admit the conspiracy theorists' ignorance, stubbornness and refusal to accept the clearest evidence anyone could wish for astounds me every time.

Yes I must admit the conspiracy theorists' ignorance, stubbornness and refusal to accept the clearest evidence anyone could wish for astounds me every time.
    Can you prove this sweeping statement?

Blog Entries

That's quite funny really considering you admitted to me before that you only watched 5 mins of the countless videos of doctors lectures that I've posted on the subject.

That's quite funny really considering you admitted to me before that you only watched 5 mins of the countless videos of doctors lectures that I've posted on the subject.
    That's funny that you don't remember me explaining every time that I have read both sides of the argument over the years so wasn't going to waste hours of my time watching slow and dry videos telling me the same rubbish.