+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Abuse accustations against Supreme Court nominee Judge Kavanaugh

Re: Abuse accustations against Supreme Court nominee Judge Kavanaugh

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebirdman Of Alcathays View Post
    If you like. But suggesting this is all about a knock-back from decades before says something about the way you're looking at this.
    At least we can agree on that . It's got bugger all to do with decades ago, its about the now.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    You support the framing of innocent people for political gain which is quite radical and rather leftish.
    You're right, it was all over the Labour manifesto in '83 - free framing for pensioners and children. I was too young to vote, sadly.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    At least we can agree on that . It's got bugger all to do with decades ago, its about the now.
    I don't agree. And didn't say that in the first place. You suggested it could be about a knock-back.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebirdman Of Alcathays View Post
    Reading this was like going through a checklist of WB's posting history. Climate change, anti-vax, considers himself superior to the deluded masses without having to do anything; pretty much the whole thing though I don't think he's done bin Laden is alive yet.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Reading this was like going through a checklist of WB's posting history. Climate change, anti-vax, considers himself superior to the deluded masses without having to do anything; pretty much the whole thing though I don't think he's done bin Laden is alive yet.
    It looks like you have now morphed into being our regular CCMB sniper. Oh, how the mighty have fallen! One minute you were providing us with breaking news regarding Trump's collusion with Russia, and now you have turned into a bitter and twisted has-been

Blog Entries

One of your fav topics

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    One of your fav topics
    I thought it was climate change?

One of your fav topics
    Yes I must admit the conspiracy theorists' ignorance, stubbornness and refusal to accept the clearest evidence anyone could wish for astounds me every time.

Yes I must admit the conspiracy theorists' ignorance, stubbornness and refusal to accept the clearest evidence anyone could wish for astounds me every time.
    Can you prove this sweeping statement?

Blog Entries

That's quite funny really considering you admitted to me before that you only watched 5 mins of the countless videos of doctors lectures that I've posted on the subject.

That's quite funny really considering you admitted to me before that you only watched 5 mins of the countless videos of doctors lectures that I've posted on the subject.
    That's funny that you don't remember me explaining every time that I have read both sides of the argument over the years so wasn't going to waste hours of my time watching slow and dry videos telling me the same rubbish.

That's funny that you don't remember me explaining every time that I have read both sides of the argument over the years so wasn't going to waste hours of my time watching slow and dry videos telling me the same rubbish.
    Lardy is a vax expert, just like he is an expert on Trump Russia Collusion, which meant he didn't have to read anything that I wrote on the subject either. Some people are like that, they just know everything

Blog Entries

Assuming it's the same rubbish that is.

Lardy is a vax expert, just like he is an expert on Trump Russia Collusion, which meant he didn't have to read anything that I wrote on the subject either. Some people are like that, they just know everything

Assuming it's the same rubbish that is.

No one's watching the hour long videos, I promise you.

Blog Entries

No one's watching the hour long videos, I promise you.
    Ahh that must be where they are going wrong.

Ahh that must be where they are going wrong.
    I found the one hour Trump Russia Collusion videos most enlightening, as they succinctly shreddred lardy's CNN worldview into a thousand tiny pieces. It's a shame really, as lardy seems like a nice fella.

It hindsight, it probably wasn't such a good idea to stitch up an innocent man. And whatever happened to Dr Ford? Now you see her, now you don't. Anyway things move on, and now we have the "Caravan!"

Grassley sends criminal referral for attorney Michael Avenatti and Kavanaugh accuser

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/gra...chael-avenatti

Grassley sends criminal referral for attorney Michael Avenatti and Kavanaugh accuser

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/gra...chael-avenatti
    Well, as a general rule of thumb, it's always pertinent to ask who benefits when things happen during an election season!

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Well, as a general rule of thumb, it's always pertinent to ask who benefits when things happen during an election season!
    A very bad month for Avenatti gets even worse, and there are still 6 more days to go!

A very bad month for Avenatti gets even worse, and there are still 6 more days to go!
    Seems there is not a statement you can make where there is something you post can't contradict

Seems there is not a statement you can make where there is something you post can't contradict
    The Democrats opened this case and its ongoing, so they only have themselves to blame.

The Democrats opened this case and its ongoing, so they only have themselves to blame.
    Explain (with facts)?

Explain (with facts)?
    A woman made up gangbang stories, told lies to the judiciary committee, and is now facing a possible investigation, along with her attorney.

A woman made up gangbang stories, told lies to the judiciary committee, and is now facing a possible investigation, along with her attorney.
    The Democrats opened some kind of legal case. Which Democrats and what is the status of the case?