+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314 LastLast
Results 331 to 360 of 406

Thread: Abuse accustations against Supreme Court nominee Judge Kavanaugh

  1. #331

    Re: Abuse accustations against Supreme Court nominee Judge Kavanaugh

    Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Congratulations on your achievement of becoming lardy Mk.2

    Hows the view from the hill?
    All I'm doing is pointing out your belief, carried on for ages on here, that one side is completely right and the other completely wrong - the world doesn't work like that.

  2. #332

    Re: Abuse accustations against Supreme Court nominee Judge Kavanaugh

    Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    All I'm doing is pointing out your belief, carried on for ages on here, that one side is completely right and the other completely wrong - the world doesn't work like that.
    It's because we are talking about corruption, spying on political opponents & interfering in the democratic process, and framing judges. It's very hard for me to defend the Democrats on these issues!

  3. #333

    Re: Abuse accustations against Supreme Court nominee Judge Kavanaugh

    Quote Originally Posted by Bluebirdman Of Alcathays View Post
    Did he turn her down for a date? You mean it was all revenge for being turned down 30 odd years ago? Is that a suggestion of a 'fair minded person'?
    I think it's fair minded to challenge the timing of this don't you ?

  4. #334

    Re: Abuse accustations against Supreme Court nominee Judge Kavanaugh

    Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    All I'm doing is pointing out your belief, carried on for ages on here, that one side is completely right and the other completely wrong - the world doesn't work like that.
    This is all driven ones personal politics ,never mind the actual evidence or timing of this accusation ,for me something is wrong with this particular case .

  5. #335

    Re: Abuse accustations against Supreme Court nominee Judge Kavanaugh

    Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    I think it's fair minded to challenge the timing of this don't you ?
    If you like. But suggesting this is all about a knock-back from decades before says something about the way you're looking at this.

  6. #336

    Re: Abuse accustations against Supreme Court nominee Judge Kavanaugh

    http://fortune.com/2018/10/08/christ...acing-threats/

    Dr Ford didn't strike me as daft so she would have known something like this would happen, resulting in some upheaval for her family. But maybe it was all a sham and she went ahead with it anyway and collected the reward and the attention despite the trouble it's caused for those closest to her, and knowing the best result with this is that Trump would've had to have chosen someone else instead. Perhaps that's more plausible to people than an entitled, drunken frat boy forcing himself onto a girl in the 80s.

    With regards to the timing - this was obviously the worst time to come forward with such an accusation, given the repercussions. But perhaps she thought with a sex pest president and the heightened concerns regarding abortion laws it was important to speak out.

  7. #337

    Re: Abuse accustations against Supreme Court nominee Judge Kavanaugh

    Quote Originally Posted by Bluebirdman Of Alcathays View Post
    http://fortune.com/2018/10/08/christ...acing-threats/

    Dr Ford didn't strike me as daft so she would have known something like this would happen, resulting in some upheaval for her family. But maybe it was all a sham and she went ahead with it anyway and collected the reward and the attention despite the trouble it's caused for those closest to her, and knowing the best result with this is that Trump would've had to have chosen someone else instead. Perhaps that's more plausible to people than an entitled, drunken frat boy forcing himself onto a girl in the 80s.

    With regards to the timing - this was obviously the worst time to come forward with such an accusation, given the repercussions. But perhaps she thought with a sex pest president and the heightened concerns regarding abortion laws it was important to speak out.
    Surely this a wind up? Her story has got more holes in it than Swiss cheese!

  8. #338

    Re: Abuse accustations against Supreme Court nominee Judge Kavanaugh

    Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Surely this a wind up? Her story has got more holes in it than Swiss cheese!
    No, not a wind-up. For all your foraging around it still comes down to one's subjective perception of human nature.

  9. #339

    Re: Abuse accustations against Supreme Court nominee Judge Kavanaugh

    Quote Originally Posted by Bluebirdman Of Alcathays View Post
    No, not a wind-up. For all your foraging around it still comes down to one's subjective perception of human nature.
    Foraging around? Her story doesn't add up from her own words, and her testimony was full of contradictions, e.g. she had a fear of flying, yet she had clocked up more air miles than a 747 airline pilot. She and her "beach friends" knew very little about the law, yet the beach friend was her best friend from high school who had spent 24 years as a FBI/DOJ attorney. The plan to install two fronts doors in 2012 because of her trauma actually dates back to 2008, when there was a couples relationship business operating from her home. This space was later converted into Airbnb style accomodation for Google interns. I could go on and on, but I'll leave it here.

  10. #340

    Re: Abuse accustations against Supreme Court nominee Judge Kavanaugh

    Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Foraging around? Her story doesn't add up from her own words, and her testimony was full of contradictions, e.g. she had a fear of flying, yet she had clocked up more air miles than a 747 airline pilot. She and her "beach friends" knew very little about the law, yet the beach friend was her best friend from high school who had spent 24 years as a FBI/DOJ attorney. The plan to install two fronts doors in 2012 because of her trauma actually dates back to 2008, when there was a couples relationship business operating from her home. This space was later converted into Airbnb style accomodation for Google interns. I could go on and on, but I'll leave it here.
    I have friends who have a fear of flying but they still fly mainly out of necessity. But it doesn't matter really does it? You're holding her words up to a higher standard whatever they are. Kavanaugh was lying and bluffing his way through before Dr Ford testified and his stage managed rant afterwards was because of the 'pressure'. I could go on and on, but I'll leave it here.

  11. #341

    Re: Abuse accustations against Supreme Court nominee Judge Kavanaugh

    Quote Originally Posted by Bluebirdman Of Alcathays View Post
    I have friends who have a fear of flying but they still fly mainly out of necessity. But it doesn't matter really does it? You're holding her words up to a higher standard whatever they are. Kavanaugh was lying and bluffing his way through before Dr Ford testified and his stage managed rant afterwards was because of the 'pressure'. I could go on and on, but I'll leave it here.

  12. #342

    Re: Abuse accustations against Supreme Court nominee Judge Kavanaugh

    Quote Originally Posted by Bluebirdman Of Alcathays View Post
    No, not a wind-up. For all your foraging around it still comes down to one's subjective perception of human nature.
    I agree with you, but I would say you're missing an important point - Wales Bales' "subjective perception of human nature" and the moral compass someone should live to is dependent on whether he thinks that person is a globalist or not.

  13. #343

    Re: Abuse accustations against Supreme Court nominee Judge Kavanaugh

    Confirmation bias: Brett Kavanaugh and the major media's worst moment

    https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/o...s-are-all-talk

  14. #344

    Re: Abuse accustations against Supreme Court nominee Judge Kavanaugh

    Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Confirmation bias: Brett Kavanaugh and the major media's worst moment

    https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/o...s-are-all-talk
    The Washington Examiner is a conservative publication. Surely it should be dismissed for not having an unbiased agenda?

  15. #345

    Re: Abuse accustations against Supreme Court nominee Judge Kavanaugh

    Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    I agree with you, but I would say you're missing an important point - Wales Bales' "subjective perception of human nature" and the moral compass someone should live to is dependent on whether he thinks that person is a globalist or not.


    https://twitter.com/drg1985/status/1049572600492544000

  16. #346

    Re: Abuse accustations against Supreme Court nominee Judge Kavanaugh

    Quote Originally Posted by Bluebirdman Of Alcathays View Post
    Here you go again posting more BS Just stick to the facts mate, before you end up like lardy. Too much Kool-Aid is bad for you!

    Anyway, congratulations on your new appointment to the CCMB radical-left collective. Your comrades need all the help that they can get, and don't forget to read some Alinsky before you decide to really get stuck in

  17. #347

    Re: Abuse accustations against Supreme Court nominee Judge Kavanaugh

    Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post

    Anyway, congratulations on your new appointment to the CCMB radical-left collective.
    Thanks.

  18. #348

    Re: Abuse accustations against Supreme Court nominee Judge Kavanaugh

    Quote Originally Posted by Bluebirdman Of Alcathays View Post
    Thanks.
    BTW what's wrong with Jezza? Why did you choose the Fabians?

  19. #349

    Re: Abuse accustations against Supreme Court nominee Judge Kavanaugh

    Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    BTW what's wrong with Jezza? Why did you choose the Fabians?
    I dunno. Maybe I should gen up on this now you've decided I'm a radical lefty.

  20. #350

    Re: Abuse accustations against Supreme Court nominee Judge Kavanaugh

    Quote Originally Posted by Bluebirdman Of Alcathays View Post
    I dunno. Maybe I should gen up on this now you've decided I'm a radical lefty.
    You support the framing of innocent people for political gain which is quite radical and rather leftish.

  21. #351

    Re: Abuse accustations against Supreme Court nominee Judge Kavanaugh

    Quote Originally Posted by Bluebirdman Of Alcathays View Post
    If you like. But suggesting this is all about a knock-back from decades before says something about the way you're looking at this.
    At least we can agree on that . It's got bugger all to do with decades ago, its about the now.

  22. #352

    Re: Abuse accustations against Supreme Court nominee Judge Kavanaugh

    Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    You support the framing of innocent people for political gain which is quite radical and rather leftish.
    You're right, it was all over the Labour manifesto in '83 - free framing for pensioners and children. I was too young to vote, sadly.

  23. #353

    Re: Abuse accustations against Supreme Court nominee Judge Kavanaugh

    Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    At least we can agree on that . It's got bugger all to do with decades ago, its about the now.
    I don't agree. And didn't say that in the first place. You suggested it could be about a knock-back.

  24. #354

    Re: Abuse accustations against Supreme Court nominee Judge Kavanaugh

    Quote Originally Posted by Bluebirdman Of Alcathays View Post
    Reading this was like going through a checklist of WB's posting history. Climate change, anti-vax, considers himself superior to the deluded masses without having to do anything; pretty much the whole thing though I don't think he's done bin Laden is alive yet.

  25. #355

    Re: Abuse accustations against Supreme Court nominee Judge Kavanaugh

    Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Reading this was like going through a checklist of WB's posting history. Climate change, anti-vax, considers himself superior to the deluded masses without having to do anything; pretty much the whole thing though I don't think he's done bin Laden is alive yet.
    It looks like you have now morphed into being our regular CCMB sniper. Oh, how the mighty have fallen! One minute you were providing us with breaking news regarding Trump's collusion with Russia, and now you have turned into a bitter and twisted has-been

  26. #356
    International Mrs Steve R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Barry
    Posts
    28,918
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Abuse accustations against Supreme Court nominee Judge Kavanaugh

    Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Reading this was like going through a checklist of WB's posting history. Climate change, anti-vax, considers himself superior to the deluded masses without having to do anything; pretty much the whole thing though I don't think he's done bin Laden is alive yet.
    One of your fav topics

  27. #357

    Re: Abuse accustations against Supreme Court nominee Judge Kavanaugh

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    One of your fav topics
    I thought it was climate change?

  28. #358

    Re: Abuse accustations against Supreme Court nominee Judge Kavanaugh

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    One of your fav topics
    Yes I must admit the conspiracy theorists' ignorance, stubbornness and refusal to accept the clearest evidence anyone could wish for astounds me every time.

  29. #359

    Re: Abuse accustations against Supreme Court nominee Judge Kavanaugh

    Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Yes I must admit the conspiracy theorists' ignorance, stubbornness and refusal to accept the clearest evidence anyone could wish for astounds me every time.
    Can you prove this sweeping statement?

  30. #360
    International Mrs Steve R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Barry
    Posts
    28,918
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Abuse accustations against Supreme Court nominee Judge Kavanaugh

    Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Yes I must admit the conspiracy theorists' ignorance, stubbornness and refusal to accept the clearest evidence anyone could wish for astounds me every time.
    That's quite funny really considering you admitted to me before that you only watched 5 mins of the countless videos of doctors lectures that I've posted on the subject.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •