+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Abuse accustations against Supreme Court nominee Judge Kavanaugh

Re: Abuse accustations against Supreme Court nominee Judge Kavanaugh

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    The slur is your attempt to imply that this somehow diminishes the credibility of the witness. It's beyond pathetic.
    Everybody already has an embedded opinion regarding her testimony, I don't think any factual discussion is going to change what people think. Obviously that may change if the FBI come out with any startling revelations.

It's come out that Bart O'K knew about the Ramirez allegations long before they became public. Some interesting question and answers here:

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1...675619841.html

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    It's come out that Bart O'K knew about the Ramirez allegations long before they became public. Some interesting question and answers here:

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1...675619841.html
    Bart ain't all that good a choice anyway, he's far too wimpy. I hope they select somebody who is way better than him.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Everybody already has an embedded opinion regarding her testimony, I don't think any factual discussion is going to change what people think. Obviously that may change if the FBI come out with any startling revelations.
    Really? I remember saying that she sounded credible but there were inconsistencies in her testimony. Some of us make an effort to be even-minded rather than continually seeing just one side of an argument.

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    Really? I remember saying that she sounded credible but there were inconsistencies in her testimony. Some of us make an effort to be even-minded rather than continually seeing just one side of an argument.
    I am even minded, I formed my opinion on what I saw and heard. There were lots of gaps in her account which kept changing over time.

Were the two from doors an inconsistency in your mind? How about the therapist she won't name?

https://www.realclearinvestigations....r_account.html

I am even minded, I formed my opinion on what I saw and heard. There were lots of gaps in her account which kept changing over time.

Were the two from doors an inconsistency in your mind? How about the therapist she won't name?

Apologies for my not noticing that you had also flagged up all the inconsistencies about his descriptions about his general behaviour in his youth (which are probably outright lies) that I mentioned and which I thought made him unsuitable for the post he is seeking. I have mistakenly been under the impression that you were just banging on endlessly about her inconsistencies.

Apologies for my not noticing that you had also flagged up all the inconsistencies about his descriptions about his general behaviour in his youth (which are probably outright lies) that I mentioned and which I thought made him unsuitable for the post he is seeking. I must have missed that.

And how can everyone's views be considered as 'embedded' when people like me have neither declared him guilty of the alleged the offence nor accused her of lying as yet?

My reference to her possibly lying was meant to be in respect of possibly fabricating the story of the attack on her rather than inconsistencies in her reports of it, which I have already acknowledged.

Apologies for my not noticing that you had also flagged up all the inconsistencies about his descriptions about his general behaviour in his youth (which are probably outright lies) that I mentioned and which I thought made him unsuitable for the post he is seeking. I must have missed that.

And how can everyone's views be considered as 'embedded' when people like me have neither declared him guilty of the alleged the offence nor accused her of lying as yet?
    Still waiting for the FBI report on him, should be today or tomorrow?

My reference to her possibly lying was meant to be in respect of possibly fabricating the story of the attack on her rather than inconsistencies in her reports of it, which I have already acknowledged.
    The scope for what she could have fabricated is increasing by the day.

Still waiting for the FBI report on him, should be today or tomorrow?
    I notice that you avoided my question. It's like trying to nail jelly to the wall when exchanging messages with you, WB.

Pretty unbelievable words from Trump. A few days ago he described her as credible, and now he's doing this:

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Pretty unbelievable words from Trump. A few days ago he described her as credible, and now he's doing this:

Maybe he knows what's going on, it's all over Twitter! Some people have got a few problems coming their way.

I notice that you avoided my question. It's like trying to nail jelly to the wall when exchanging messages with you, WB.
    What was the question again? If it's about Kavanaugh we are waiting for the investigation report.

What was the question again? If it's about Kavanaugh we are waiting for the investigation report.
    It wasn't but never mind.

It wasn't but never mind.
    Don't worry we were all duped. I thought they were using her and she had my sympathies, but now I think she may have been in on it.

When I said embedded views, I meant we had all made up our minds and probably wouldn't be changing them.

Maybe he knows what's going on, it's all over Twitter! Some people have got a few problems coming their way.
    Or maybe he’s yet again playing up to his crowd?

Answers on a postcard please....0

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post

I don't think so, he knows what's coming. He's been told what we are waiting to hear. You can pick up bits and pieces on the internet, though probably missing some of the finer details.

I'll make a prediction, he'll be voted on 53-47.

Quote Originally Posted by Rogersblue View Post
    I'll make a prediction, he'll be voted on 53-47.
    Something's up, the Senate Judiciary are demanding that the attorneys hand over the Polygraph data and therapist notes immediately. Maybe that's the something Trump knows that we don't.

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post

Have to assume that his crowd is getting smaller and smaller.

Avenatti's accuser is in a spot of bother too. It's going to be a mad couple of days.

Something's up, the Senate Judiciary are demanding that the attorneys hand over the Polygraph data and therapist notes immediately. Maybe that's the something Trump knows that we don't.
    Also heard she's cia

Quote Originally Posted by Rogersblue View Post
    Also heard she's cia
    I've heard a lot of things too, but I'll only post the factual stuff.