Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
This is not a neutral statement, you have have clearly expressed an opinion that one of them is lying, and you are already showing a hint of bias against Kavanaugh.

This backs up my first point

You are implying that Ford has passed a polygraph test, so it must be Kavanaugh who is lying?

I'm struggling with this one. You cannot be aware of something that does not exist.

Here we are back to you insinuating that he must be the one who is lying, hence Ford is not lying.

Again implying that she must be the one who is truthful. In reality they won't hand over the test details. Why is that?

Yet more taking sides and distorting of the the truth. Kavanaugh said it was up to the Judiciary Committee to decide if there should be any further investigations. He wasn't against it at all.

How could they when the Ford lawyers won't release them? You seem to be hoping this is true to pin the guilt on Kavanaugh.

Now you are pushing the Democrat talking points. Are you sure you are not showing bias here?

Now you are saying that Ford is more credible than Kavanaugh. That is an opinion, yet you said you haven't formed one.

You seem to be constructing roadblocks here. The statements were made under penalty of perjury.

What inconstancies have you mentioned about Ford? Hardly any as far as I can see, but you have been consistently against Kavanaugh and you are certain that he is the one who is lying, and we established from your first statement that only one of them is telling the truth!

Ok, I get it! It's Kavanaugh who is lying!

So that the fact that Ford may be framing him is irrelevant?

So I shouldn't mention your extreme bias? And you talk about self-awareness!
If you want to take this polemicism lark seriously I'd invest in a good skin thickening cream.