+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Abuse accustations against Supreme Court nominee Judge Kavanaugh

Re: Abuse accustations against Supreme Court nominee Judge Kavanaugh

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I've heard a lot of things too, but I'll only post the factual stuff.
    Just saying, also other interesting stuff on her brother, her parents, even her grandparents.

Don't worry we were all duped. I thought they were using her and she had my sympathies, but now I think she may have been in on it.

When I said embedded views, I meant we had all made up our minds and probably wouldn't be changing them.
    We haven't though. No doubt, like many other people I am open-minded as to whether the alleged incident may or may not have happened. I stated that much previously but, as ever, you moved the goalposts.

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    We haven't though. No doubt, like many other people I am open-minded as to whether the alleged incident may or may not have happened. I stated that much previously but, as ever, you moved the goalposts.
    No one knows what happened then. What we do know is that a guy who wants to be a Supreme Court judge has lied under oath, shown a surprising amount of emotional fragility and declared that he will use the position to get revenge against his enemies.

It's his behaviour in the last few weeks that we can talk about and that's being avoided by some for a definite reason.

I didn't move the goalposts, they were moved for us.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    No one knows what happened then. What we do know is that a guy who wants to be a Supreme Court judge has lied under oath, shown a surprising amount of emotional fragility and declared that he will use the position to get revenge against his enemies.

It's his behaviour in the last few weeks that we can talk about and that's being avoided by some for a definite reason.
    And he threw an icecube in a bar!

Kavanaugh would not have been my choice, but now that I know more I don't blame him for anything that he did. They tried to turn every little thing into a reason to hang him, and the media were helping every step of the way. Now I say well done for fighting back and not playing their game, that's exactly what I would have done too. The Democrats have crossed the line, they are way, way over the line.

I didn't move the goalposts, they were moved for us.
    I give up!

I give up!
    Good idea. It's just another plot that was a part of the political coup. It's got feck all to do with reality, and not worth worrying about. They've been caught in the act, so it's just a few more names that we can add to the list of Comey, McCabe, Strzok & co.

Good idea. It's just another plot that was a part of the political coup. It's got feck all to do with reality, and not worth worrying about. They've been caught in the act, so it's just a few more names that we can add to the list of Comey, McCabe, Strzok & co.
    You are totally missing the point yet again - but I think many other posters will understand exactly what I mean. Your lack of self-awareness is astonishing.

You are totally missing the point yet again - but I think many other posters will understand exactly what I mean. Your lack of self-awareness is astonishing.

The Shitstorm is starting,get the popcorn out,and enjoy the Show.

Quote Originally Posted by Rogersblue View Post
    The Shitstorm is starting,get the popcorn out,and enjoy the Show.
    Or in other words QAnon has sent out some vague tweet which has been lapped up by the cult of the alt right .

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    Or in other words QAnon has sent out some vague tweet which has been lapped up by the cult of the alt right .
    Who is Qanon.

The "beach friend" has been identified as a veteran 24-year ex-DOJ lawyer and DC swamp thing, and also a lifelong best friend from high school, who Ford was living with when she alledegdly helped her to pass a FBI polygraph test. Why did she say in her testimony that she didn't know anybody who could give her advice about lawyers and what to do? My guess is this person played a full role in constructing the storyline and accompanying documentation. Hell, she even knows the Clinton lawyers!

Quote Originally Posted by Rogersblue View Post
    Just saying, also other interesting stuff on her brother, her parents, even her grandparents.
    I know that, I just stick to the factual stuff due to the inability of some post posters to see past the end of their own noses, while at the same time rambling on about things such as self awareness!

So there's no corroborating evidence of any sexual assualt committed by Kavanaugh according to the FBI. How can that be?

Leland Keyser meets with FBI, doesn't back Blasey Ford's story about Kavanaugh

Leland Keyser, the high school friend Christine Blasey Ford counted on to corroborate her sexual assault charges, has told the FBI she has no knowledge of the supposed 1982 party or the accused, Brett Kavanaugh.

Howard J. Walsh III, her attorney, told The Washington Times that she met with the FBI on Saturday.

Asked if she had repeated the same two statements she provided the Senate Judiciary Committee, the lawyer answered, “yes.”

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...ow-kavanaugh-/

Blog Entries

I notice that you avoided my question. It's like trying to nail jelly to the wall when exchanging messages with you, WB.
    "why is he struggling so much to prove his integrity?" Was that the question? if not I'm lost

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    "why is he struggling so much to prove his integrity?" Was that the question? if not I'm lost
    I can answer that! It's because it was a hit job. They were trying to turn a high school yearbook that was full of adolescent inuendo and in-jokes, into something that it wasn't. Refusing to play the game was the correct decision. But I have already said that in this very thread, so it couldn't have been the question!

Blog Entries

I can answer that! It's because it was a hit job. They were trying to turn a high school yearbook that was full of adolescent inuendo and in-jokes, into something that it wasn't. Refusing to play the game was the correct decision. But I have already said that in this very thread, so it couldn't have been the question!
    Oh dear, I'm lost then

Oh dear, I'm lost then
    Me too!

Oh dear, I'm lost then
    The question concerned was about Wales-Bale generalising about everybody having embedded opinions but not to worry....

The question concerned was about Wales-Bale generalising about everybody having embedded opinions but not to worry....
    I haven't seen anybody who has changed their opinion about either Kavanaugh or Ford, so they sure look like embedded opinions to me.

This is what I actually said:

Everybody already has an embedded opinion regarding her testimony, I don't think any factual discussion is going to change what people think. Obviously that may change if the FBI come out with any startling revelations.
    It looks like a pretty accurate statement to me after seeing how things have played out, and I wasn't generalising at all, I was being to the point.

Actually the only person who has changed their opinion on here is me. I've gone from thinking she was mistaken, to she is probably in on it. This is because her "beach friend" who was advising on her every move is a lifelong pal from high school who is an veteran ex-DOJ attorney and councel for the FBI with 24 years service. If you recall Ford claimed to to have no idea about lawyers or the legal process!

Furthermore, you have accused me of lacking self-awareness, when I have been the only person who has submitted any evidence which has advanced the storyline forward. We now have questions about the two front doors, the marriage relationship therapist who ran a business from Ford's house, and now the DOJ/FBI best friend.

Would someone without self awareness acknowledge it?

Was it a week? Seemed about three days.