+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Abuse accustations against Supreme Court nominee Judge Kavanaugh

Re: Abuse accustations against Supreme Court nominee Judge Kavanaugh

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    You might not have been around when they were first aired but if it keeps you occupied and away from 4Chan and Info Wars then I am sure that WB will loan you the full box set of the X Files if you ask him nicely.
    All of my info is well sourced, lardy is the the one with all the made up stuff, I can't imagine where he gets it from!

Quote Originally Posted by Rogersblue View Post
    Nice graph. But I'd rather follow the money and who she's connected to, ie Peter strozk
    You following Bart's money too? He had some pretty big debts until fairly recently.

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2018...t-is-pure-maga

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    You following Bart's money too? He had some pretty big debts until fairly recently.

Lock him up, he likes a burger & a beer!

BTW are you on the Democrats talking points mailing list?

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Lock him up, he likes a burger & a beer!

BTW are you on the Democrats talking points mailing list?
    he could be avenati's rentboy

He seems to be a pretty straight up all American guy ,loves a beer ,sports , was a party lad in his younger years, got into debt , hang on, thats the same trait as a load of blokes I know, the only difference being ,they have less wealth and position.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    He seems to be a pretty straight up all American guy ,loves a beer ,sports , was a party lad in his younger years, got into debt , hang on, thats the same trait as a load of blokes I know, the only difference being ,they have less wealth and position.
    Lardy has failed to mention all the democrats (and republicans) who live in $10m mansions and own at least another 3-5 other properties, all on around $170k a year, but let's kick Kavanaugh in the nuts because his favourite news outlet told him to do so.

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Hopefully less accusations of rape against them too.

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    Hopefully less accusations of rape against them too.
    Surely you meant to say uncooberated accusations right?

Was Dr Ford pushed into last Thursday's public hearing by her Clinton associated Lawyers?

Trump asks if Feinstein leaked allegation against Kavanaugh, says FBI probe may be 'blessing in disguise'

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/don...gation-n915091

An excellent question, and one which I already asked last week. Also, who were the beach friends planning her every move and telling her what to do, which lawers to choose, etc.

All of my info is well sourced, lardy is the the one with all the made up stuff, I can't imagine where he gets it from!
    Now, that is funny.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Now, that is funny.

That Churchill quote springs to mind. But once we start going down this road, we'll never stop...

Now, that is funny.
    How do you think that I knew the Trump Russia Collusion fairytale was a load of hogwash well over a year ago? I certainly wasn't getting my information from the same sources where lardy was getting his. In fact, if I recall correctly you were also part of the mob who got suckered by the liberal media

That Churchill quote springs to mind. But once we start going down this road, we'll never stop...
    You are Trump Russia Collusion personified, so just own it

That was probably the most tragic thing I have ever seen on here. Spends every other post telling everyone how informed he is compared to us mere mortals and then falls for some shoddy meme off twitter. The transparent scuttling escape attempt afterwards made it even funnier.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    That was probably the most tragic thing I have ever seen on here. Spends every other post telling everyone how informed he is compared to us mere mortals and then falls for some shoddy meme off twitter. The transparent scuttling escape attempt afterwards made it even funnier.
    I'm not more well informed at all, we all have access to the same information, but there does seem to be some variation in the level of our analytical skills.

I'm not more well informed at all, we all have access to the same information, but there does seem to be some variation in the level of our analytical skills.
    Well said that man , some are simply blinded by the light .

How do you think that I knew the Trump Russia Collusion fairytale was a load of hogwash well over a year ago? I certainly wasn't getting my information from the same sources where lardy was getting his. In fact, if I recall correctly you were also part of the mob who got suckered by the liberal media
    The difference is that I do not make the grandiose claims you do - I know I get things wrong sometimes and don't mind admitting it. However, as someone who has consistently said I would not have voted for either Trump or Clinton in 2016 if I was an American and that I wouldn't be surprised if the Clinton's were as dodgy as you say they are, I'm not sure where the definitive statement that there was no truth in the Trump Russia Collusion "fairytale" is - has there been one?

The difference is that I do not make the grandiose claims you do - I know I get things wrong sometimes and don't mind admitting it. However, as someone who has consistently said I would not have voted for either Trump or Clinton in 2016 if I was an American and that I wouldn't be surprised if the Clinton's were as dodgy as you say they are, I'm not sure where the definitive statement that there was no truth in the Trump Russia Collusion "fairytale" is - has there been one?
    Has there been one? I think the object lesson here is how screwed up the political system really is, how screwed up the media are, how screwed up government institutions are, etc.. I for one never imagined it could have been as bad as it really is, so it has been educational in that respect, and it's all because a relative outsider managed to sneak into the White House. And the most interesting part is we don't even know the half of it. Where does it all end? Who else involved? Will we ever know? One thing is certain, the world is changing, and people are becoming increasingly polarised. For some this has been unsettling, but in a historical context, so far it has been a fairly mild event and a good opportunity to gain knowledge and understanding. Inevitably things will swing back the other way, but hopefully they will be a little different next time, but somehow I doubt it. The Saviles and the Blairs of this world will continue to get away with it, and even armed with all this new knowledge we will let them. So just relax and enjoy the ride, it's only a blip.

PS I wasn't the one making grandiose claims, it was the majority of the established news media, and people like lardy who were responsible for that!

Meanwhile the liberal media's character assassination of Kavanaugh rolls on, with the Democrats still hoping that it will swing the midterm elections their way..

Has there been one? I think the object lesson here is how screwed up the political system really is, how screwed up the media are, how screwed up government institutions are, etc.. I for one never imagined it could have been as bad as it really is, so it has been educational in that respect, and it's all because a relative outsider managed to sneak into the White House. And the most interesting part is we don't even know the half of it. Where does it all end? Who else involved? Will we ever know? One thing is certain, the world is changing, and people are becoming increasingly polarised. For some this has been unsettling, but in a historical context, so far it has been a fairly mild event and a good opportunity to gain knowledge and understanding. Inevitably things will swing back the other way, but hopefully they will be a little different next time, but somehow I doubt it. The Saviles and the Blairs of this world will continue to get away with it, and even armed with all this new knowledge we will let them. So just relax and enjoy the ride, it's only a blip.

PS I wasn't the one making grandiose claims, it was the majority of the established news media, and people like lardy who were responsible for that!
    No....and I don't have a scoobie might have been a more succinct response!

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    No....and I don't have a scoobie might have been a more succinct response!
    Nice counterargument. Keep on drinking the Kool Aid!

A statement from one of Bart's classmates who also just happens to be part of the Democrat Deep State, like oh so many.

For all the amateur sex crime experts on here..

A statement from one of Bart's classmates who also just happens to be part of the Democrat Deep State, like oh so many.

Absolutely shocking revelations there mate, an 18 year lad away at uni going out on the lash with his student mates. What the hell is this world coming to? Didn't he realise that it could harm his chances of becoming the President of the USA or a Supreme Court Justice one day?