+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Abuse accustations against Supreme Court nominee Judge Kavanaugh

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Abuse accustations against Supreme Court nominee Judge Kavanaugh

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    It's the same old democrat playbook, and there are already a lot of red flags surrounding the event. The FBI were involved over Anita Hill because both parties were federal employees. Don't you think it's about time that you started getting your news from reliable sources?
    Said without a hint of irony

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    Trump Russia collusion was a hoax perpetuated by lardy's favourite media outlets, and this latest case is a political menoever perpetuated by lardy's favourite media outlets.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Trump Russia collusion was a hoax perpetuated by lardy's favourite media outlets, and this latest case is a political menoever perpetuated by lardy's favourite media outlets.
    This allegation, the timing of it at least is clearly political, although that doesn't mean it isn't true, and shouldn't be taken seriously.
    Did trump knowingly collude with Russia? I don't know, perhaps not.
    Was Russia actively trying to influence the election result, absolutely yes, just like they were with brexit and any number of other things.
    They have invested billions over years in setting up mean s of getting their disinformation out there, only now is the west waking up to the scale of what they have been doing. Unfortunately some their bollocks seems to appear to the mindset of some people.

Did trump knowingly collude with Russia? I don't know, perhaps not.
    Was Russia actively trying to influence the election result, absolutely yes, just like they were with brexit and any number of other things.
    They have invested billions over years in setting up mean s of getting their disinformation out there, only now is the west waking up to the scale of what they have been doing. Unfortunately some their bollocks seems to appear to the mindset of some people.
    Trump Russia collusion and Russia interfering in US elections are absolutely not connected in any possible way, and now out comes the spin machine trying to make connections where none exist

Ignore him. I do. Everything I posted is what they actually said, but it's the only comeback he's got.