+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Abuse accustations against Supreme Court nominee Judge Kavanaugh

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Abuse accustations against Supreme Court nominee Judge Kavanaugh

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    You said one of them was lying, and then proceeded to build a case that Kavanaugh was lying, even going as far to say that Ford was more credible than Kavanaugh.
    Oh dear, oh dear. I didn't state that he was guilty and no matter how many times you post on here you won't change that fact despite your stating that I did. I'll let you have the last word as I know that you will try and convince yourself that you aren't wrong.

Everybody already has an embedded opinion regarding her testimony, I don't think any factual discussion is going to change what people think. Obviously that may change if the FBI come out with any startling revelations.
    Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    Really? I remember saying that she sounded credible but there were inconsistencies in her testimony. Some of us make an effort to be even-minded rather than continually seeing just one side of an argument.
    Farkin' hell mate

Blog Entries

Farkin' hell mate

Oh dear, oh dear. I didn't state that he was guilty and no matter how many times you post on here you won't change that fact despite your stating that I did. I'll let you have the last word as I know that you will try and convince yourself that you aren't wrong.
    It was implied. You initially stated that one of them must be lying. You then spent the rest of the thread attacking Kavanaugh by insinuating he wasn't truthful. Then you declared that Ford was more credible than him.

We now have the FBI report which exonerates Kavanaugh, so by your logic it must have been Ford who was lying. This makes my theory of it being a hit job more credible, yet you say I am the one who only sees one side of things. Then you try to paint yourself as the guy with balanced views when you are clearly very biased. Between you and lardy my head is starting to hurt

It was implied. You initially stated that one of them must be lying. You then spent the rest of the thread attacking Kavanaugh by insinuating he wasn't truthful. Then you declared that Ford was more credible than him.

We now have the FBI report which exonerates Kavanaugh, so by your logic it must have been Ford who was lying. This makes my theory of it being a hit job more credible, yet you say I am the one who only sees one side of things. Then you try to paint yourself as the guy with balanced views when you are clearly very biased. Between you and lardy my head is starting to hurt
    You were wrong in stating that I said he was guilty. Full stop. You can keep waffling until the cows come home but you were wrong.

You were wrong in stating that I said he was guilty. Full stop. You can keep waffling until the cows come home but you were wrong.
    Your logical argument has clearly implied it.

Now if you want to go around accusing people of being one-sided, while showing incredible bias yourself, and then saying things like people lack self-awareness because they failed to answer one of your rhetorical questions, then you can't expect to get a free pass with this sort of behaviour. Worse still were your snidey comments when you were clearly in the wrong. I asked you twice what question you were referring to, and you just adopted a stroppy and arrogant attitude.

Anyway, at least my version of events turned out to be a lot closer to the truth than yours have

Your logical argument has clearly implied it.

Now if you want to go around accusing people of being one-sided, while showing incredible bias yourself, and then saying things like people lack self-awareness because they failed to answer one of your rhetorical questions, then you can't expect to get a free pass with this sort of behaviour. Worse still were your snidey comments when you were clearly in the wrong. I asked you twice what question you were referring to, and you just adopted a stroppy and arrogant attitude.

Anyway, at least my version of events turned out to be a lot closer to the truth than yours have
    Keep waffling.

Keep waffling.
    You are starting to come across as being slightly deluded here, what happened to your self-awareness?

You are starting to come across as being slightly deluded here, what happened to your self-awareness?
    Talking about self-awareness, how you getting on with the evidence to support your explicit statement that the FBI has exonerated Kavanaugh?