Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
As I have stated at least twice that I have not at any stage expressed an opinion as to whether her story is correct I don't have an 'embedded' opinion. You repeatedly ignore anything that goes against your generalising of other people. That is why is mentioned your lack of self-awareness when a simple point is made to you (and repeatedly in a hope that it may get through at some juncture). You seem to broadcast but not receive. And just did so again. QED.
Early on you were saying Kavanaugh was lying, that he was guilty, that he shouldn't be allowed to be a supreme court justice. That sounds like an opinion to me. I said he was being set up. There we have two embedded opinions that haven't changed. I heard what you said about the woman. I said the same thing, so we agreed on that until I changed my opinion, due to the revalation that her best friend and advisor was an FBI/DOJ lawyer. What do you want me to do? Should I give you a medal and tell you how clever you are? Or maybe I should recommend you for an OBE? Why haven't you praised me for my opinion and my new discoveries? Where is your self-awareness? Why are you singling me out, and not the other who don't acknowledge what others have to say, and are a lot ruder than me. For example, I have shown with plenty of evidence that the Trump Russia Collusion narrative is a manufactured construct, and it has been totally ridiciculed. I really don't know where you are going with this, it's all getting rather bizarre