+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Abuse accustations against Supreme Court nominee Judge Kavanaugh

Re: Abuse accustations against Supreme Court nominee Judge Kavanaugh

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    That's not true. Bill Clinton was my favourite US President, and I have criticized the Bushes on many occasions. I recalibrated my opinions when I started hearing about all the Clinton corruption, and things like the Epstein island, etc.. Yep, I had to do a 180° turn, but I don't hate the Democrats since I am a Corbyn supporter, although I am less keen on the Blairites for obvious reasons.

Secondly, I am debating issues I consider to be true. If I didn't think they were true I wouldn't be arguing them. My observations are based on official government documents and statements from high ranking government employees. I get it that you think the points I make are not true and show evidence of bias, because they don't match up with your perceived facts. So ultimately you believe that your sources of information are superior to mine. That's fair enough, and I understand that you probably feel comforted knowing that your knowledge is backed up by such powerhouses of truth such as the Guardian, BBC, Washington Post, New York Times, CNN, etc., but I should remind you that this is the hill that lardy chose to die on regarding his Trump Russia Collusion Delusion theories.
    Of course it's true and I've got the evidence of what seems like decades of your messages on here to back me up.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Think Wales Bales is quoting the obvious ,I'm surprised any fair minded person , is now doubting this matter now and its lack of evidence, I'm sure the lady in question may actually believe it was him as he was there and now hes famous ,or did he turn her down for a date ?? but hey she could have been wrong , its was a very ,very long time ago , she was young , house full of people , drinking , possibility drugs ?? she was 15 ( why was a 15 year old there anyway,where were guardians and friends,what motivated an attendance at such a event )

I cant remember anything when I was 15 ,mind you I didn't bump into anyone who later become famous, I did see some naughty stuff between girls and boys, at the ages of 15 and 17 .
    Did he turn her down for a date? You mean it was all revenge for being turned down 30 odd years ago? Is that a suggestion of a 'fair minded person'?

Think Wales Bales is quoting the obvious ,I'm surprised any fair minded person , is now doubting this matter now and its lack of evidence, I'm sure the lady in question may actually believe it was him as he was there and now hes famous ,or did he turn her down for a date ?? but hey she could have been wrong , its was a very ,very long time ago , she was young , house full of people , drinking , possibility drugs ?? she was 15 ( why was a 15 year old there anyway,where were guardians and friends,what motivated an attendance at such a event )

I cant remember anything when I was 15 ,mind you I didn't bump into anyone who later become famous, I did see some naughty stuff between girls and boys, at the ages of 15 and 17 .
    What house? Which people? What date? Why was she asking witnesses to change their testimony? Not only did she lie under oath, she can't even construct the crime scene.

Two observations:

1. Has the real Brett Kavanaugh been abducted by aliens and replaced by a new improved version?

2. Those poor kids, how the hell could the Democrats do that to these innocent little girls? Probably one of the most disgusting things I have ever witnessed.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Of course it's true and I've got the evidence of what seems like decades of your messages on here to back me up.
    Congratulations on your achievement of becoming lardy Mk.2

Hows the view from the hill?

Congratulations on your achievement of becoming lardy Mk.2

Hows the view from the hill?
    All I'm doing is pointing out your belief, carried on for ages on here, that one side is completely right and the other completely wrong - the world doesn't work like that.

All I'm doing is pointing out your belief, carried on for ages on here, that one side is completely right and the other completely wrong - the world doesn't work like that.
    It's because we are talking about corruption, spying on political opponents & interfering in the democratic process, and framing judges. It's very hard for me to defend the Democrats on these issues!

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebirdman Of Alcathays View Post
    Did he turn her down for a date? You mean it was all revenge for being turned down 30 odd years ago? Is that a suggestion of a 'fair minded person'?
    I think it's fair minded to challenge the timing of this don't you ?

This is all driven ones personal politics ,never mind the actual evidence or timing of this accusation ,for me something is wrong with this particular case .

I think it's fair minded to challenge the timing of this don't you ?
    If you like. But suggesting this is all about a knock-back from decades before says something about the way you're looking at this.

http://fortune.com/2018/10/08/christ...acing-threats/

Dr Ford didn't strike me as daft so she would have known something like this would happen, resulting in some upheaval for her family. But maybe it was all a sham and she went ahead with it anyway and collected the reward and the attention despite the trouble it's caused for those closest to her, and knowing the best result with this is that Trump would've had to have chosen someone else instead. Perhaps that's more plausible to people than an entitled, drunken frat boy forcing himself onto a girl in the 80s.

With regards to the timing - this was obviously the worst time to come forward with such an accusation, given the repercussions. But perhaps she thought with a sex pest president and the heightened concerns regarding abortion laws it was important to speak out.

http://fortune.com/2018/10/08/christ...acing-threats/

Dr Ford didn't strike me as daft so she would have known something like this would happen, resulting in some upheaval for her family. But maybe it was all a sham and she went ahead with it anyway and collected the reward and the attention despite the trouble it's caused for those closest to her, and knowing the best result with this is that Trump would've had to have chosen someone else instead. Perhaps that's more plausible to people than an entitled, drunken frat boy forcing himself onto a girl in the 80s.

With regards to the timing - this was obviously the worst time to come forward with such an accusation, given the repercussions. But perhaps she thought with a sex pest president and the heightened concerns regarding abortion laws it was important to speak out.
    Surely this a wind up? Her story has got more holes in it than Swiss cheese!

Surely this a wind up? Her story has got more holes in it than Swiss cheese!
    No, not a wind-up. For all your foraging around it still comes down to one's subjective perception of human nature.

No, not a wind-up. For all your foraging around it still comes down to one's subjective perception of human nature.
    Foraging around? Her story doesn't add up from her own words, and her testimony was full of contradictions, e.g. she had a fear of flying, yet she had clocked up more air miles than a 747 airline pilot. She and her "beach friends" knew very little about the law, yet the beach friend was her best friend from high school who had spent 24 years as a FBI/DOJ attorney. The plan to install two fronts doors in 2012 because of her trauma actually dates back to 2008, when there was a couples relationship business operating from her home. This space was later converted into Airbnb style accomodation for Google interns. I could go on and on, but I'll leave it here.

Foraging around? Her story doesn't add up from her own words, and her testimony was full of contradictions, e.g. she had a fear of flying, yet she had clocked up more air miles than a 747 airline pilot. She and her "beach friends" knew very little about the law, yet the beach friend was her best friend from high school who had spent 24 years as a FBI/DOJ attorney. The plan to install two fronts doors in 2012 because of her trauma actually dates back to 2008, when there was a couples relationship business operating from her home. This space was later converted into Airbnb style accomodation for Google interns. I could go on and on, but I'll leave it here.
    I have friends who have a fear of flying but they still fly mainly out of necessity. But it doesn't matter really does it? You're holding her words up to a higher standard whatever they are. Kavanaugh was lying and bluffing his way through before Dr Ford testified and his stage managed rant afterwards was because of the 'pressure'. I could go on and on, but I'll leave it here.

I have friends who have a fear of flying but they still fly mainly out of necessity. But it doesn't matter really does it? You're holding her words up to a higher standard whatever they are. Kavanaugh was lying and bluffing his way through before Dr Ford testified and his stage managed rant afterwards was because of the 'pressure'. I could go on and on, but I'll leave it here.

I agree with you, but I would say you're missing an important point - Wales Bales' "subjective perception of human nature" and the moral compass someone should live to is dependent on whether he thinks that person is a globalist or not.

Confirmation bias: Brett Kavanaugh and the major media's worst moment

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/o...s-are-all-talk

Confirmation bias: Brett Kavanaugh and the major media's worst moment

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/o...s-are-all-talk
    The Washington Examiner is a conservative publication. Surely it should be dismissed for not having an unbiased agenda?

I agree with you, but I would say you're missing an important point - Wales Bales' "subjective perception of human nature" and the moral compass someone should live to is dependent on whether he thinks that person is a globalist or not.

https://twitter.com/drg1985/status/1049572600492544000

Here you go again posting more BS Just stick to the facts mate, before you end up like lardy. Too much Kool-Aid is bad for you!

Anyway, congratulations on your new appointment to the CCMB radical-left collective. Your comrades need all the help that they can get, and don't forget to read some Alinsky before you decide to really get stuck in

Anyway, congratulations on your new appointment to the CCMB radical-left collective.
    Thanks.

Thanks.
    BTW what's wrong with Jezza? Why did you choose the Fabians?

BTW what's wrong with Jezza? Why did you choose the Fabians?
    I dunno. Maybe I should gen up on this now you've decided I'm a radical lefty.

I dunno. Maybe I should gen up on this now you've decided I'm a radical lefty.
    You support the framing of innocent people for political gain which is quite radical and rather leftish.