+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Abuse accustations against Supreme Court nominee Judge Kavanaugh

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Abuse accustations against Supreme Court nominee Judge Kavanaugh

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Answered what question? The only thing I have established here is that I have better memory recall.

The call for the FBI investigation is only to delay the confirmation past the mid-term elections for political advantage, and that is all the Democrats care about.
    The opportunity for the FBI to get involved would obviously present a better opportunity to establish some of the claims on both sides. Ignoring information that can be gleaned outside the current sessions is hardly justice and rather negligent concerning a very serious subject. Some of the Democrats have been asking for just one week's grace.

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    The opportunity for the FBI to get involved would obviously present a better opportunity to establish some of the claims on both sides. Ignoring information that can be gleaned outside the current sessions is hardly justice and rather negligent concerning a very serious subject. Some of the Democrats have been asking for just one week's grace.
    The Judiciary Committee already have a large team of investigators assisting with the case, and they have interviewed every witness under oath. What aren't they doing that the FBI could be doing?

The Judiciary Committee already have a large team of investigators assisting with the case, and they have interviewed every witness under oath. What aren't they doing that the FBI could be doing?
    Interviewing third parties from whom they have merely received statements handed on a plate hitherto. The biggest omission being his alleged accomplice.

Interviewing third parties from whom they have merely received statements handed on a plate hitherto. The biggest omission being his alleged accomplice.
    Dr Ford's star witness Ms. Leland Keyser confirmed through her attorney that she doesn't even know Kavanaugh, and that she wasn't at the party in question. Where are you going with all of this? Take off the blinkers man!

Dr Ford's star witness Ms. Leland Keyser confirmed through her attorney that she doesn't even know Kavanaugh, and that she wasn't at the party in question. Where are you going with all of this? Take off the blinkers man!
    I have mentioned inconsistencies on her side and there are many on his. You seem to be the one with the blinkers on as you not only misconstrue what I wrote but your views have been totally unilateral so far. My main perspective is that he is dishonest about his past, which should preclude him from taking up the position he seeks.

I have mentioned inconsistencies on her side and there are many on his. You seem to be the one with the blinkers on as you not only misconstrue what I wrote but your views have been totally unilateral so far. My main perspective is that he is dishonest about his past, which should preclude him from taking up the position he seeks.
    Unilateral regarding the points of law. Kavanaugh appears to be a bit of an elitist knob, but if the anti-Trumper Jeff Flake votes for him, it will tell you everything that you need to know.

PS how would you like your career to be destroyed over a bit of banter you enjoyed with friends in high school? The embellished yearbook in question is far from factual, and they used it in their attempts to crucify him.

Unilateral regarding the points of law. Kavanaugh appears to be a bit of an elitist knob, but if the anti-Trumper Jeff Flake votes for him, it will tell you everything that you need to know.

PS how would you like your career to be destroyed over a bit of banter you enjoyed with friends in high school? The embellished yearbook in question is far from factual, and they used it in their attempts to crucify him.
    Let's not personalise this and stick to what is relevant. The guy has repeatedly been dishonest about his youth and rather than take the opportunity to be honest now he has repeatedly lied, obfuscated, re-emphasised his lies in TV interviews and responded to questions with narcissistic rants, idiotic comments and petulant responses. He has painted himself whiter than white and it appears that it's just not true. If I was an American I would be very concerned that someone so dishonest and manipulative could be considered for the post he aspires to.

That's not true though is it. Here is the famous committee's investigation in the words of those "investigators"

https://www.judiciary.senate.gov/pre...tt-m-kavanaugh.

If you think that Mark Judge was, interviewed or under oath based on the paragraph of the statement his lawyers entered on his behalf or that this has any equivalence to an FBI investigation then you are more deluded than even your posts suggest.

You are someone who only forms opinions on the basis of first hand evidence for chrissake!

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    That's not true though is it. Here is the famous committee's investigation in the words of those "investigators"

https://www.judiciary.senate.gov/pre...tt-m-kavanaugh.

If you think that Mark Judge was, interviewed or under oath based on the paragraph of the statement his lawyers entered on his behalf or that this has any equivalence to an FBI investigation then you are more deluded than even your posts suggest.

You are someone who only forms opinions on the basis of first hand evidence for chrissake!
    The sworn statements were all made under penalty of perjury.