+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Abuse accustations against Supreme Court nominee Judge Kavanaugh

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Abuse accustations against Supreme Court nominee Judge Kavanaugh

Quote Originally Posted by Rogersblue View Post
    Heard somewhere that her brother works for fusion GPS?
    Could that be because you are influenced by all sorts of drivel and are seemingly untroubled by facts?

https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...rett-kavanaug/

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    How dare those women violate that man's personal space! He did not invite their attention, yet they continued harassing him anyway... Disgusting behaviour!

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    How dare those women violate that man's personal space! He did not invite their attention, yet they continued harassing him anyway... Disgusting behaviour!
    Are you saying he should ignore the evidence and vote in favour of a political stunt?

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    Let's not personalise this and stick to what is relevant. The guy has repeatedly been dishonest about his youth and rather than take the opportunity to be honest now he has repeatedly lied, obfuscated, re-emphasised his lies in TV interviews and responded to questions with narcissistic rants, idiotic comments and petulant responses. He has painted himself whiter than white and it appears that it's just not true. If I was an American I would be very concerned that someone so dishonest and manipulative could be considered for the post he aspires to.
    If this isn't just all a politically orchestrated plot to gain an advantage during the midterm elections, then there is no statute of limitations in Maryland regarding cases it sexual abuse. Ms. Ford has all the top Clinton lawers working for free, so she can easily progress this case through the law courts. This would be the best way to seek justice by putting him behind bars, not just stopping him from getting a new job.

However, my guess is there will be no value to to democrats after the November elections, and that is without the fact that this case wouldn't stand a chance of succeeding in its current state.

To sum it all up, why go for half justice when full justice is available? It sure as hell doesn't make a lot of sense to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    If this isn't just all a politically orchestrated plot to gain an advantage during the midterm elections, then there is no statute of limitations in Maryland regarding cases it sexual abuse. Ms. Ford has all the top Clinton lawers working for free, so she can easily progress this case through the law courts. This would be the best way to seek justice by putting him behind bars, not just stopping him from getting a new job.

However, my guess is there will be no value to to democrats after the November elections, and that is without the fact that this case wouldn't stand a chance of succeeding in its current state.

To sum it all up, why go for half justice when full justice is available? It sure as hell doesn't make a lot of sense to me.
    The last couple of days have been about the guy's suitability for a very important post. It's obvious that party politics are hugely involved but his integrity is shot.

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    The last couple of days have been about the guy's suitability for a very important post. It's obvious that party politics are hugely involved but his integrity is shot.
    So take him out in a Maryland court of law and finish the job! They will also have the benefit of discovery to gain access to evidence that is a lot more incriminating (works both ways though), plus there will be forensic examinations in court to prevent any theatrics.

So take him (Kavanaugh) out in a Maryland court of law and finish the job! They will also have the benefit of discovery to gain access to evidence that is a lot more incriminating (works both ways though), plus there will be forensic examinations in court to prevent any theatrics.
    Bart ain't all that good a choice anyway, he's far too wimpy. I hope they select somebody who is way better than him.
    Posted in the interests of balance.

I do apologise for being a Corbynite
    Is that the same as Kriptonite 😏

The White House has just released these two statements:

Statement from the President (Via Sarah Sanders)

Ive ordered the FBI to conduct a supplemental investigation to update Judge Kavanaughs file. As the Senate has requested, this update must be limited in scope and completed in less than one week.

Statement from Judge Brett Kavanaugh:

Throughout this process, Ive been interviewed by the FBI, Ive done a number of background calls directly with the Senate, and yesterday, I answered questions under oath about every topic the Senators and their counsel asked me. Ive done everything they have requested and will continue to cooperate.

Does Ford also get investigated with this fbi thing,

Does Ford also get investigated with this fbi thing,
    No, the purpose of this investigation is to stall for time, so that another wave of accusers can come forward!

No, the purpose of this investigation is to stall for time, so that another wave of accusers can come forward!
    Remind us... which Democrat persuaded Trump to trigger an FBI investigation?

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Remind us... which Democrat persuaded Trump to trigger an FBI investigation?
    The anti-Trumper Sen. Flake "succumbed" after he was accosted in the elevator.

The anti-Trumper Sen. Flake "succumbed" after he was accosted in the elevator.
    I thought he did it to allow more accusers to come forward

Since when is "I can't remember" an answer?

Nice graph. But I'd rather follow the money and who she's connected to, ie Peter strozk

Nice graph. But I'd rather follow the money and who she's connected to, ie Peter strozk
    I'd heard somewhere that Ms Ford once stood on a grassy knoll and has twice been to Salisbury. Don't have any facts but just putting it out there.

I'd be surprised if you could follow your nose and find fresh toast if I'm honest. But good luck with your investigation.

You following Bart's money too? He had some pretty big debts until fairly recently.

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2018...t-is-pure-maga

You following Bart's money too? He had some pretty big debts until fairly recently.

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2018...t-is-pure-maga
    Lock him up, he likes a burger & a beer!

BTW are you on the Democrats talking points mailing list?

Lock him up, he likes a burger & a beer!

BTW are you on the Democrats talking points mailing list?
    he could be avenati's rentboy

Ok sherlock