+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Abuse accustations against Supreme Court nominee Judge Kavanaugh

Re: Abuse accustations against Supreme Court nominee Judge Kavanaugh

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    And only one of them has taken a polygraph test.
    To be fair, I wouldn't trust those.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    To be fair, I wouldn't trust those.
    They are fallible but guess which bodies in the States used them predominantly: Law enforcement agencies and the intelligence agencies.

Heard somewhere that her brother works for fusion GPS?

Quote Originally Posted by Rogersblue View Post
    Heard somewhere that her brother works for fusion GPS?
    Could that be because you are influenced by all sorts of drivel and are seemingly untroubled by facts?

https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...rett-kavanaug/

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    So says the man who says he likes to examine the evidence logically before arriving at a decision and yet, once he has done so, still always comes to an anti Democratic Party decision. As I've said before, I willingly admit my bias, but mine is as nothing compared to yours and yet you still carry on as if it doesn't exist .
    I was wearing my legal hat, there was a distinct lack of evidence. No date, no location, a changing storyline, and all the people alledged to have been there all denied being there. Then there was the fear of flying, the Clinton lawyers, the leak to the press, etc. It just didn't add up. And the Kavanaugh bloke was being character assasinated, they were even trying to turn juvenile schoolboy humour into proof. It was a no-win situation for both of them. If anybody was to blame it was the Democrats. Feinstein never told Kavanaugh about these allegations when she met with him. The Dems were playing dirty, leaking to the press etc.

Fair play to the democrats, they set this up by getting her to tell her therapist his name and the story in 2012. How about that for planning ahead.
    She testified under oath that Kavenaugh's name was not mentioned in the therapists notes!

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Having watched them both I'm inclined to agree with you . The one thing I'm fairly sure its politically motivated,based on the other charecter smears , that's not to say something has happened to this lady a long time ago .

What is puzzling ,
    Kavanagh would have been pubically known in the USA ,and made headlines before now and before this nomination ,so why have folk not stepped up before now .
    Kavanaugh worked on the Whitewater & Vince Foster cases against the Clintons. If any dirt from his past existed, it would have been used against him back then.

Heisenberg

How dare those women violate that man's personal space! He did not invite their attention, yet they continued harassing him anyway... Disgusting behaviour!

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    How dare those women violate that man's personal space! He did not invite their attention, yet they continued harassing him anyway... Disgusting behaviour!
    Are you saying he should ignore the evidence and vote in favour of a political stunt?

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Kavanaugh worked on the Whitewater & Vince Foster cases against the Clintons. If any dirt from his past existed, it would have been used against him back then.
    That isn't correct though, is it? Being aware of things and them existing are two different things.

That isn't correct though, is it? Being aware of things and them existing are two different things.
    If Ford cannot remember where she was, how she got there, what day it was, who all was there, or how she got home, how can she be 100% certain Kavanaugh was there & sexually assaulted her?

If Ford cannot remember where she was, how she got there, what day it was, who all was there, or how she got home, how can she be 100% certain Kavanaugh was there & sexually assaulted her?
    I remember being pursued by a pervert in Barry as a kid but I don't know when it was nor how I got home. I also remembered his face for a while but I had no knowledge of him previously.

I remember being pursued by a pervert in Barry as a kid but I don't know when it was nor how I got home. I also remembered his face for a while but I had no knowledge of him previously.
    And don't forget that she not only passed the polygraph but has called for the FBI to establish some of the circumstantial evidence. On the other hand, he has reacted quite differently. He has been lying through his teeth about his semi-angelic youth and he has clearly shown that he is unsuitable for the job whatever.

And don't forget that she not only passed the polygraph but has called for the FBI to establish some of the circumstantial evidence. On the other hand, he has reacted quite differently. He has been lying through his teeth about his semi-angelic youth and he has clearly shown that he is unsuitable for the job whatever.
    Did the polygraph mention Kavenaugh? I think they only submitted partial documentation as part of their evidence.

Did the polygraph mention Kavenaugh? I think they only submitted partial documentation as part of their evidence.
    The polygraph would be of no relevance whatsoever if it didn't include any mention of him.

Funnily enough the same thing happened to me (not in Barry). I can still clearly remember every detail from that day. Later on I got a job and he was working there! It was quite a big place, so I rarely saw him, but I did think about confronting him and punching his lights out. Since it was only a pursuit with no physical action, I decided to leave it at the death stares. I worked there for 6 months and never saw I'm again after that.

The polygraph would be of no relevance whatsoever if it didn't include any mention of him.
    So you're 100% certain that Kavanaugh's name was mentioned in the Polygraph documentation? Don't forget Ford testified under oath that Kavanaugh's name was not mentioned in the therapists notes, after people were saying it was.

Funnily enough the same thing happened to me (not in Barry). I can still clearly remember every detail from that day. Later on I got a job and he was working there! It was quite a big place, so I rarely saw him, but I did think about confronting him and punching his lights out. Since it was only a pursuit with no physical action, I decided to leave it at the death stares. I worked there for 6 months and never saw I'm again after that.
    Have you just answered your question? Even if you don't think you did I have to keep reminding you that she WANTS further investigation to establish the truth. On the other hand, he doesn't. I'll be amazed if he survives this as more statements about him are coming on record every day. Like many events in politics it's not necessarily the original incident that sinks a politician but the lies in covering up those incidents.

Have you just answered your question?
    Answered what question? The only thing I have established here is that I have better memory recall.

The call for the FBI investigation is only to delay the confirmation past the mid-term elections for political advantage, and that is all the Democrats care about.

So you're 100% certain that Kavanaugh's name was mentioned in the Polygraph documentation? Don't forget Ford testified under oath that Kavanaugh's name was not mentioned in the therapists notes, after people were saying it was.
    Kavanaugh's supporters would have jumped on any talk of a polygraph that didn't include any mention of Kavanaugh (and for very obvious reason).

https://www.scribd.com/document/3895...s-2#from_embed

Answered what question? The only thing I have established here is that I have better memory recall.

The call for the FBI investigation is only to delay the confirmation past the mid-term elections for political advantage, and that is all the Democrats care about.
    The opportunity for the FBI to get involved would obviously present a better opportunity to establish some of the claims on both sides. Ignoring information that can be gleaned outside the current sessions is hardly justice and rather negligent concerning a very serious subject. Some of the Democrats have been asking for just one week's grace.

Kavanaugh's supporters would have jumped on any talk of a polygraph that didn't include any mention of Kavanaugh (and for very obvious reason).

https://www.scribd.com/document/3895...s-2#from_embed
    How did the incorrect statement regarding who was at the party slip through the polygraph test?

The opportunity for the FBI to get involved would obviously present a better opportunity to establish some of the claims on both sides. Ignoring information that can be gleaned outside the current sessions is hardly justice and rather negligent concerning a very serious subject. Some of the Democrats have been asking for just one week's grace.
    The Judiciary Committee already have a large team of investigators assisting with the case, and they have interviewed every witness under oath. What aren't they doing that the FBI could be doing?

How did the incorrect statement regarding who was at the party slip through the polygraph test?
    Not sure of the fine detail. There are certainly some inconsistencies with some things on her side. However, she still came over as more credible that the pompous, egotistical and untruthful judge. Her case may never be proven but he has shown what he is made of....and beyond reasonable doubt.