+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Abuse accustations against Supreme Court nominee Judge Kavanaugh

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Abuse accustations against Supreme Court nominee Judge Kavanaugh

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...eborah-ramirez

If Kavanaugh had more sense of occasion surely he would have thrown Red Red Wine!
    He should have been charged just for liking UB40!

"Kavanaugh was among those questioned in relation to the incident but was not arrested. There was also no indication any charges were filed."

Another nothingburger to go with your red wine

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Oh yeah, the two front doors may have something to do with an Airbnb type of arrangement, and the planning application was made a few years prior to 2012. There also seems to be some confusion about her resume, she is no longer a Psychologist, and has now become a Associate. I wonder how the FBI are getting on with their investigation?
    Where did you see this about her being an associate?

Everything I have seen says she is a professor of psychology

Quote Originally Posted by Elwood Blues View Post
    Where did you see this about her being an associate?

Everything I have seen says she is a professor of psychology
    Uder California law, in order for a person to identify publicly as a psychologist they must be licensed by the California Board of Psychology, a process that includes 3,000 hours of post-doctoral professional experience and passing two rigorous exams. Can you provide any evidence that this has happened, and that she is indeed a licensed psychologist?

Uder California law, in order for a person to identify publicly as a psychologist they must be licensed by the California Board of Psychology, a process that includes 3,000 hours of post-doctoral professional experience and passing two rigorous exams. Can you provide any evidence that this has happened, and that she is indeed a licensed psychologist?
    He asked where you saw it. It wasn't a tricky question

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    He asked where you saw it. It wasn't a tricky question
    It means you can't can call yourself a psychologist on your CV, the same way a law school graduate can't call themselves an attorney without passing the Bar exam.

It means you can't can call yourself a psychologist on your CV, the same way a law school graduate can't call themselves an attorney without passing the Bar exam.
    He didn't ask what you thought it meant, he asked where you saw it!

It's come out that Bart O'K knew about the Ramirez allegations long before they became public. Some interesting question and answers here:

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1...675619841.html

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    It's come out that Bart O'K knew about the Ramirez allegations long before they became public. Some interesting question and answers here:

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1...675619841.html
    Bart ain't all that good a choice anyway, he's far too wimpy. I hope they select somebody who is way better than him.

I am even minded, I formed my opinion on what I saw and heard. There were lots of gaps in her account which kept changing over time.

Were the two from doors an inconsistency in your mind? How about the therapist she won't name?

https://www.realclearinvestigations....r_account.html
    Apologies for my not noticing that you had also flagged up all the inconsistencies about his descriptions about his general behaviour in his youth (which are probably outright lies) that I mentioned and which I thought made him unsuitable for the post he is seeking. I must have missed that.

And how can everyone's views be considered as 'embedded' when people like me have neither declared him guilty of the alleged the offence nor accused her of lying as yet?

My reference to her possibly lying was meant to be in respect of possibly fabricating the story of the attack on her rather than inconsistencies in her reports of it, which I have already acknowledged.

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    My reference to her possibly lying was meant to be in respect of possibly fabricating the story of the attack on her rather than inconsistencies in her reports of it, which I have already acknowledged.
    The scope for what she could have fabricated is increasing by the day.

Apologies for my not noticing that you had also flagged up all the inconsistencies about his descriptions about his general behaviour in his youth (which are probably outright lies) that I mentioned and which I thought made him unsuitable for the post he is seeking. I must have missed that.

And how can everyone's views be considered as 'embedded' when people like me have neither declared him guilty of the alleged the offence nor accused her of lying as yet?
    Still waiting for the FBI report on him, should be today or tomorrow?

Still waiting for the FBI report on him, should be today or tomorrow?
    I notice that you avoided my question. It's like trying to nail jelly to the wall when exchanging messages with you, WB.

I notice that you avoided my question. It's like trying to nail jelly to the wall when exchanging messages with you, WB.
    What was the question again? If it's about Kavanaugh we are waiting for the investigation report.

What was the question again? If it's about Kavanaugh we are waiting for the investigation report.
    It wasn't but never mind.

Blog Entries

"why is he struggling so much to prove his integrity?" Was that the question? if not I'm lost

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    "why is he struggling so much to prove his integrity?" Was that the question? if not I'm lost
    I can answer that! It's because it was a hit job. They were trying to turn a high school yearbook that was full of adolescent inuendo and in-jokes, into something that it wasn't. Refusing to play the game was the correct decision. But I have already said that in this very thread, so it couldn't have been the question!

Pretty unbelievable words from Trump. A few days ago he described her as credible, and now he's doing this:

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Pretty unbelievable words from Trump. A few days ago he described her as credible, and now he's doing this:

Maybe he knows what's going on, it's all over Twitter! Some people have got a few problems coming their way.

Maybe he knows what's going on, it's all over Twitter! Some people have got a few problems coming their way.
    Or maybe he’s yet again playing up to his crowd?

Answers on a postcard please....0

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post

I don't think so, he knows what's coming. He's been told what we are waiting to hear. You can pick up bits and pieces on the internet, though probably missing some of the finer details.

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post

Have to assume that his crowd is getting smaller and smaller.

Avenatti's accuser is in a spot of bother too. It's going to be a mad couple of days.

I'll make a prediction, he'll be voted on 53-47.

Quote Originally Posted by Rogersblue View Post
    I'll make a prediction, he'll be voted on 53-47.
    Something's up, the Senate Judiciary are demanding that the attorneys hand over the Polygraph data and therapist notes immediately. Maybe that's the something Trump knows that we don't.