+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Abuse accustations against Supreme Court nominee Judge Kavanaugh

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Abuse accustations against Supreme Court nominee Judge Kavanaugh

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Something's up, the Senate Judiciary are demanding that the attorneys hand over the Polygraph data and therapist notes immediately. Maybe that's the something Trump knows that we don't.
    Also heard she's cia

Quote Originally Posted by Rogersblue View Post
    Also heard she's cia
    I've heard a lot of things too, but I'll only post the factual stuff.

I've heard a lot of things too, but I'll only post the factual stuff.
    Just saying, also other interesting stuff on her brother, her parents, even her grandparents.

Just saying, also other interesting stuff on her brother, her parents, even her grandparents.
    I know that, I just stick to the factual stuff due to the inability of some post posters to see past the end of their own noses, while at the same time rambling on about things such as self awareness!

Kavanaugh would not have been my choice, but now that I know more I don't blame him for anything that he did. They tried to turn every little thing into a reason to hang him, and the media were helping every step of the way. Now I say well done for fighting back and not playing their game, that's exactly what I would have done too. The Democrats have crossed the line, they are way, way over the line.

The Shitstorm is starting,get the popcorn out,and enjoy the Show.

The Shitstorm is starting,get the popcorn out,and enjoy the Show.
    Or in other words QAnon has sent out some vague tweet which has been lapped up by the cult of the alt right .

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    Or in other words QAnon has sent out some vague tweet which has been lapped up by the cult of the alt right .
    Who is Qanon.

The "beach friend" has been identified as a veteran 24-year ex-DOJ lawyer and DC swamp thing, and also a lifelong best friend from high school, who Ford was living with when she alledegdly helped her to pass a FBI polygraph test. Why did she say in her testimony that she didn't know anybody who could give her advice about lawyers and what to do? My guess is this person played a full role in constructing the storyline and accompanying documentation. Hell, she even knows the Clinton lawyers!

So there's no corroborating evidence of any sexual assualt committed by Kavanaugh according to the FBI. How can that be?

Leland Keyser meets with FBI, doesn't back Blasey Ford's story about Kavanaugh

Leland Keyser, the high school friend Christine Blasey Ford counted on to corroborate her sexual assault charges, has told the FBI she has no knowledge of the supposed 1982 party or the accused, Brett Kavanaugh.

Howard J. Walsh III, her attorney, told The Washington Times that she met with the FBI on Saturday.

Asked if she had repeated the same two statements she provided the Senate Judiciary Committee, the lawyer answered, “yes.”

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...ow-kavanaugh-/

Was it a week? Seemed about three days.

I haven't seen anybody who has changed their opinion about either Kavanaugh or Ford, so they sure look like embedded opinions to me.

This is what I actually said:

It looks like a pretty accurate statement to me after seeing how things have played out, and I wasn't generalising at all, I was being to the point.

Actually the only person who has changed their opinion on here is me. I've gone from thinking she was mistaken, to she is probably in on it. This is because her "beach friend" who was advising on her every move is a lifelong pal from high school who is an veteran ex-DOJ attorney and councel for the FBI with 24 years service. If you recall Ford claimed to to have no idea about lawyers or the legal process!

Furthermore, you have accused me of lacking self-awareness, when I have been the only person who has submitted any evidence which has advanced the storyline forward. We now have questions about the two front doors, the marriage relationship therapist who ran a business from Ford's house, and now the DOJ/FBI best friend.
    To be fair your spot on, and your attention to the detail on this matter has won the day for me .

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    To be fair your spot on, and your attention to the detail on this matter has won the day for me .
    Based on your views in the first two pages of this thread it must have been really tough to convince you as well!

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Based on your views in the first two pages of this thread it must have been really tough to convince you as well!
    We will all get there eventually, after we collectively realise that we keep on getting played like a fiddle.

I still don't think Kavanaugh is the right person for the job, and he's not a likeable person from what I have seen of him, he's got a horrible elitist attitude. In saying that, it was a total hit job by the Democrats who only had one aim, and that was to frame Kavanaugh for something that he didn't do. They knew full well that he didn't do it, and they quickly pivoted onto the yearbook. They thought they could get Kavanaugh to incriminate himself over some badly scripted schoolboy humour. I'm glad he didn't play ball and refused to take the bait. It wasn't very elegant, but it was effective. Of course, people who couldn't see what what really going on might have viewed things differently, but the FBI exoneration tells you everything that you really need to know.

It's still another month until the elections, I wonder what other trick they have up their sleeves?

I still don't think Kavanaugh is the right person for the job, and he's not a likeable person from what I have seen of him, he's got a horrible elitist attitude. In saying that, it was a total hit job by the Democrats who only had one aim, and that was to frame Kavanaugh for something that he didn't do. They knew full well that he didn't do it, and they quickly pivoted onto the yearbook. They thought they could get Kavanaugh to incriminate himself over some badly scripted schoolboy humour. I'm glad he didn't play ball and refused to take the bait. It wasn't very elegant, but it was effective. Of course, people who couldn't see what what really going on might have viewed things differently, but the FBI exoneration tells you everything that you really need to know.

It's still another month until the elections, I wonder what other trick they have up their sleeves?
    Where did you see that the FBI produced an exoneration?

You aware of this :

"" She took a polygraph on the same day her grandmother died (or the next day?)""

Seems awfully calculated especially when you consider how long she and others sat on this.

Perhaps in this case , the politics of personal destruction has failed.

You aware of this :

"" She took a polygraph on the same day her grandmother died (or the next day?)""

Seems awfully calculated especially when you consider how long she and others sat on this.
    Typically this would never happen, you cannot take a polygraph test after a funeral, or any other emotional event. No wonder they don't want to realease the test data, video and audio recordings. It's a lot more interesting now that we know that the best friend who was advising Ford is ex-FBI/DOJ. She probably organised all of it, and got some old colleagues to run the the polygraph. The Senate Judiciary Committee really needs to get hold of that polygraph data, as well as the therapists notes. Let's see what else they are hiding.

Friend of Dr. Ford Felt Pressure to Revisit Statement

Bestie "beach friend" of Ford involved!

https://www.wsj.com/articles/friend-...ent-1538715152

Friend of Dr. Ford Felt Pressure to Revisit Statement

Bestie "beach friend" of Ford involved!

https://www.wsj.com/articles/friend-...ent-1538715152
    WASHINGTON – A friend of Christine Blasey Ford told FBI investigators that she felt pressured by Dr. Ford’s allies to revisit her initial statement that she knew nothing about an alleged sexual assault by a teenage Brett Kavanaugh, which she later updated to say that she believed but couldn’t corroborate Dr. Ford’s account, according to people familiar with the matter.

Leland Keyser, who Dr. Ford has said was present at the gathering where she was allegedly assaulted in the 1980s, told investigators that Monica McLean, a retired Federal Bureau of Investigation agent and a friend of Dr. Ford’s, had urged her to clarify her statement, the people said.

[…] On Thursday, a day after sending to the White House the report on its investigation into the allegations against Judge Kavanaugh, the FBI sent the White House and Senate an additional package of information that included text messages from Ms. McLean to Ms. Keyser, according to a person familiar with the matter.

McClean's lawyer is a former DOJ NSD attorney, the same group who were targeting Trump

It looks like Kavanaugh is in? He's even got Democrats supporting him.

It looks like Kavanaugh is in? He's even got Democrats supporting him.

Nothing of course to do with the fact that he is standing for re election shortly in an area that voted strongly for Trump in the presidential election!!