+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Abuse accustations against Supreme Court nominee Judge Kavanaugh

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Abuse accustations against Supreme Court nominee Judge Kavanaugh

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Typically this would never happen, you cannot take a polygraph test after a funeral, or any other emotional event. No wonder they don't want to realease the test data, video and audio recordings. It's a lot more interesting now that we know that the best friend who was advising Ford is ex-FBI/DOJ. She probably organised all of it, and got some old colleagues to run the the polygraph. The Senate Judiciary Committee really needs to get hold of that polygraph data, as well as the therapists notes. Let's see what else they are hiding.
    The biggest problem with this polygraph test is the lady is totally convinced something happened to her, and that is was him , if she has believed that fact over these many years , and kept telling yourself it was true, it would always be a positive in her mind ,whats lacking is hard evidential fact ,and it would fall in court .

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    The biggest problem with this polygraph test is the lady is totally convinced something happened to her, and that is was him , if she has believed that fact over these many years , and kept telling yourself it was true, it would always be a positive in her mind ,whats lacking is hard evidential fact ,and it would fall in court .
    I'm leaning towards there being some jiggery-pokery involved in the actual polygraph test. The Ford team are hiding the test results for a reason.

Yes, that's one reason why lie detector tests are a bit useless. However in court, other witnesses would be called to speak under oath. Maybe consider why no other witnesses, particularly mark judge, spoke at the hearing or to the FBI.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Yes, that's one reason why lie detector tests are a bit useless. However in court, other witnesses would be called to speak under oath. Maybe consider why no other witnesses, particularly mark judge, spoke at the hearing or to the FBI.
    It was a hearing, not a court case, . And the FBI interview Judge, the conducted 12 interviews after the hearing. Now why won't the Ford team release the polygraph data?

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    It was a hearing, not a court case. And the FBI did interview Judge, they conducted 12 additional interviews after the hearing. Now why won't the Ford team release the polygraph data and the therapists notes?

It's called the Wrap-Up Smear..

It was a hearing, not a court case. And the FBI did interview Judge, they conducted 12 additional interviews after the hearing. Now why won't the Ford team release the polygraph data and the therapists notes?
    Because the truth would be outed. Its slowly dawning on folk this was a poor democrat attempt to stop the appointment, now that doesn't make Trump a good or righteous person , it does however feeds his drain the swamp theroies.

Because the truth would be outed. Its slowly dawning on folk this was a poor democrat attempt to stop the appointment, now that doesn't make Trump a good or righteous person , it does however feed his drain the swamp theories.
    Democrat lawyers, a complicit media, I am seeing a pattern emerging here!

Obviously the president has been briefed on all of the facts, but even with my alledged lack of self-awareness and alledged extreme bias, I could see that the whole thing was staged. I admit that I was briefly taken in by the initial performance, but after a careful review of the facts, it became clear very quickly that the accuser Dr Ford had already perjured herself multiple times during her opening statement, and this was a strategic frameup of judge Kavanaugh.

Obviously the president has been briefed on all of the facts, but even with my alledged lack of self-awareness and alledged extreme bias, I could see that the whole thing was staged. I admit that I was briefly taken in by the initial performance, but after a careful review of the facts, it became clear very quickly that the accuser Dr Ford had already perjured herself multiple times during her opening statement, and this was a strategic frameup of judge Kavanaugh.
    Did you do the briefing yourself?

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebirdman Of Alcathays View Post
    No, I independently came to the same conclusion by myself. Everybody on here had access to exactly the same information, but yet again some people are seeing something completely different. I call it the "lardy syndrome", which is characterised by an overreliance on suspect news sources.

Think Wales Bales is quoting the obvious ,I'm surprised any fair minded person , is now doubting this matter now and its lack of evidence, I'm sure the lady in question may actually believe it was him as he was there and now hes famous ,or did he turn her down for a date ?? but hey she could have been wrong , its was a very ,very long time ago , she was young , house full of people , drinking , possibility drugs ?? she was 15 ( why was a 15 year old there anyway,where were guardians and friends,what motivated an attendance at such a event )

I cant remember anything when I was 15 ,mind you I didn't bump into anyone who later become famous, I did see some naughty stuff between girls and boys, at the ages of 15 and 17 .

Think Wales Bales is quoting the obvious ,I'm surprised any fair minded person , is now doubting this matter now and its lack of evidence, I'm sure the lady in question may actually believe it was him as he was there and now hes famous ,or did he turn her down for a date ?? but hey she could have been wrong , its was a very ,very long time ago , she was young , house full of people , drinking , possibility drugs ?? she was 15 ( why was a 15 year old there anyway,where were guardians and friends,what motivated an attendance at such a event )

I cant remember anything when I was 15 ,mind you I didn't bump into anyone who later become famous, I did see some naughty stuff between girls and boys, at the ages of 15 and 17 .
    Did he turn her down for a date? You mean it was all revenge for being turned down 30 odd years ago? Is that a suggestion of a 'fair minded person'?

What house? Which people? What date? Why was she asking witnesses to change their testimony? Not only did she lie under oath, she can't even construct the crime scene.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    Well, we all have to work around our deficiencies, don't we? We can't let them hold us back.

Two observations:

1. Has the real Brett Kavanaugh been abducted by aliens and replaced by a new improved version?

2. Those poor kids, how the hell could the Democrats do that to these innocent little girls? Probably one of the most disgusting things I have ever witnessed.

Did he turn her down for a date? You mean it was all revenge for being turned down 30 odd years ago? Is that a suggestion of a 'fair minded person'?
    I think it's fair minded to challenge the timing of this don't you ?

I think it's fair minded to challenge the timing of this don't you ?
    If you like. But suggesting this is all about a knock-back from decades before says something about the way you're looking at this.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    All I'm doing is pointing out your belief, carried on for ages on here, that one side is completely right and the other completely wrong - the world doesn't work like that.
    This is all driven ones personal politics ,never mind the actual evidence or timing of this accusation ,for me something is wrong with this particular case .

http://fortune.com/2018/10/08/christ...acing-threats/

Dr Ford didn't strike me as daft so she would have known something like this would happen, resulting in some upheaval for her family. But maybe it was all a sham and she went ahead with it anyway and collected the reward and the attention despite the trouble it's caused for those closest to her, and knowing the best result with this is that Trump would've had to have chosen someone else instead. Perhaps that's more plausible to people than an entitled, drunken frat boy forcing himself onto a girl in the 80s.

With regards to the timing - this was obviously the worst time to come forward with such an accusation, given the repercussions. But perhaps she thought with a sex pest president and the heightened concerns regarding abortion laws it was important to speak out.

http://fortune.com/2018/10/08/christ...acing-threats/

Dr Ford didn't strike me as daft so she would have known something like this would happen, resulting in some upheaval for her family. But maybe it was all a sham and she went ahead with it anyway and collected the reward and the attention despite the trouble it's caused for those closest to her, and knowing the best result with this is that Trump would've had to have chosen someone else instead. Perhaps that's more plausible to people than an entitled, drunken frat boy forcing himself onto a girl in the 80s.

With regards to the timing - this was obviously the worst time to come forward with such an accusation, given the repercussions. But perhaps she thought with a sex pest president and the heightened concerns regarding abortion laws it was important to speak out.
    Surely this a wind up? Her story has got more holes in it than Swiss cheese!

Surely this a wind up? Her story has got more holes in it than Swiss cheese!
    No, not a wind-up. For all your foraging around it still comes down to one's subjective perception of human nature.