+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Well that was fun

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Well that was fun

My Dad is 82. Today, for the price of a season ticket the same as in the Championship, he got to see world class footballers play in Cardiff City Stadium. I think it was an occasion worth experiencing. He was disappointed that we didn’t make more of a game of it and so was I, but I love the fact that he’s getting to see these players live.

This will be an amazing season regardless of where we finish and hopefully if we end up in the Championship then it’s with a stronger, better club and team than before, so we can enjoy building a better team for another attempt at promotion.

That’s the true prize we mustn’t lose sight of...

Quote Originally Posted by Penarth Blues View Post
    My Dad is 82. Today, for the price of a season ticket the same as in the Championship, he got to see world class footballers play in Cardiff City Stadium. I think it was an occasion worth experiencing. He was disappointed that we didn’t make more of a game of it and so was I, but I love the fact that he’s getting to see these players live.

This will be an amazing season regardless of where we finish and hopefully if we end up in the Championship then it’s with a stronger, better club and team than before, so we can enjoy building a better team for another attempt at promotion.

This is one of the best posts ever

Quote Originally Posted by Penarth Blues View Post

Good post