Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
We knew that we were going to get done today, that's not a problem for me or the majority of fans with any sense. So, what I look for is other things during the game that give me encouragement. A little passage of play, a bit of composure on the ball, a player or two looking to take responsibility, to embrace playing against the best in the world, even if we do get smashed 5-0. I didn't see anything that I could take away from that. At a push Bobby Reid looked like he fancied it at times. We don't support the man with the ball and panic in possession, for me, that's going to be a problem.
We competed reasonably well for the first 30 minutes of each half, but after that we gradually ran out of legs against a side who were sharper, better organised, quicker and technically better.

A lot of our poor stuff came when players were out on their feet.

I though Manga did some good stuff ( before giving the ball away for their 4th or 5th- even though the woman behind me blamed Morrison) and we did have a few good passages of play, often let down by poor touches up front.

Cunningham also looks decent.