Disappointed.
Not because we lost or made some silly individual mistakes that once again led to goals, but because we didn’t see an improvement today. The players worked hard and competed well for thirty minutes but were often chasing shadows and guilty of giving the ball away too easily on the few occasions that they had it. But let’s not forget how good Man City are, individually and collectively. They were classes apart. Despite his mistake I thought Manga had a good game.
Impressed.
By the fantastic support that was emanating from the Canton End despite the ‘hammering’.
Angry.
Listening to ‘Call Rob Phillips’ and some of what I heard on there before turning it off.
Gabiddon saying that NW got our tactics wrong, that we should have spent money, that individual players are not good enough, suggesting that NW cannot handle players who would challenge him, Ratcliffe joining in on the act talking about fear having set in. Fans calling in saying that NW has been found out, that we need 5 new players in January, that we were awful. That Morrison needs replacing.
Thankfully there were others who were much less negative or quick to complain.

We know we have an uphill task, and most of us would agree that spending another £50m would guarantee nothing.
Ok, we had less to smile about today but FFS let’s stay supportive. And if you don’t like what the pundits are saying then argue with them. I text in my thoughts but didn’t get the phone call.