Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
Personally, I don’t know what’s enjoyable about getting soaked and losing 5-0, and whilst the phrase may have been coined by Neil to temper expectations, it’s time he reigned it in with the smoke blowing up the arse of other teams and players.

I don’t want to hear our manager laud the opposition before every game, we had enough of that with Captain ****wit (Russell Slade).

We’ve had a tough run of fixtures this last 3, free hits if you like, but it’s time to stop making out the opposition are super human, and start bigging up and believing in our own players, starting next Sunday.

In Fridays press conference I’d rather he spoke highly of our own players, and how we’re going to get at Burnley from the off, rather than wax lyrical about the “fantastic job Dychey has done at Burnley. My type of manager, my type of club, blah, blah, blah”

This David v Goliath patter before and after every game is really starting to grind my gears.
Totally agree it's as if he's just put up his feet this season and just enjoying it while it lasts