Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
Having said that after watching Brighton and Burnely they also have some good fast footed forwards , that will still test us , some have been established Premiership players for a time ,.

I think we need to step back to the tactics that go us draws and we played okay ( not great ) against Bournemouth as were becoming exposed ,our midfield is being overrun our defenders are turned easily .

I would only put on the field the players who can hold and pass and hold a ball, bench the rest .

Our squad is so limited for choice , Gunnerson in perhaps , Murphy has to start , Zohore as he can hold the ball ,but we must stop trying to get in onto his head as a first option ,play to his strengths ,Zohore hitting the net a few times and regaining confidence could be the key .

I'd drop Junior , rest Morrison .

Revamp the back four with Cunningham and Manga at center half' Bennett and Jazz as fullbacks.

Have Reid play deeper as a 10

Gunnerson in perhaps if fit .

Need a revamp to help raise the spirits .
Gunnar is injured. We have to try and beat Burnley, if that means going back to grinding it out, that means we have to grind it out. If it means playing Ward and Reid up top, so be it. I'd drop Reid, play Camarasa furthest forward in CM, Murphy and Reid/Hoilett wide and Ward up top. Hoilett looks absolutely devoid of confidence though. So many of our players have just seen the confidence drain from them. It's too big of a game to fiddle and tinker too much, Cunningham isn't a centre half either, he'd get bullied by Wood, Vokes and Barnes.