I'm fully behind Warnock but I'm not sure with the way the management and some players talk pre and post game that they truly feel they belong.

I am by no means calling for him to be sacked either but as a fan it seems the same old story against the better sides certainly.
Now nine times out of ten (and maybe more) we get beaten by the big sides but they do have off days and this praising every team that rolls in to town is getting a bit much.

The fans seem to be approaching the game with the mindset of turning up to see these all conquering heroes playing for the opposition helped in large part by our press conferences providing the backdrop to this.

If we're going to stay up we need to beat those around us and, God forbid, upset some of the better teams in this league.

I know why Warnock is doing it and lowering expectations somewhat but it is a bit galling to hear the hard luck story week in, week out and it doesn't seem the noises coming out of the club are one that wants to be the spoiling, tough tackling side that we need to be to be in with half a chance of getting something from games this season.